The longest film ever made is a Bollywood film called LOC Kargil which is over 4 hours in length. We will however keep the introduction short and start with our Bollywood bulletin.
- Prachi Desai is happy about playing a girl of her age finally. The actress has been always played slightly older women in films. She feels that the TV serial she used to do might be the reason behind this. The actress a young girl in Kapil Sharma’s I, Me Aur Main.
- Bollywood remembered the legendary Amrish Puri on his 80th birth anniversary this Friday. The actor passed away on 12th January,2005. Shekhar Kapoor tweeted on this occasion to say that he cannot think of making a sequel of Mr. India without him. According to him Amrish Puri had made a huge impact on Bollywood.
- Pitobash recently accused the makers of Shanghai of ignoring him during the promotional activities. Dibakar Banerjee says that he empathised with the actor as he has faced the same things. He accepts that Pitobash was discriminated against and that the film would have not been complete without him. Dibakar rues that he still has to face similar insults even after the film has been declared a success.
- Amitabh Bachchan is very impressed with the recent release, Gangs Of Wasseypur. He applauds the extreme realism of the film. He even went to the extent of recommending the film to everyone. The veteran actor also praised Manoj Bajpai for his performance in the film.
- Karan Johar is putting his best effort to make his next film, Student Of The Year. The cast and crew of the film are busy preparing for the publicity campaigns. The official poster of the film is also supposed to hit the market soon. The all new cast is looking forward to make their own place in the industry.
- Shahrukh Khan is really impressed with a budding talent. The wannabe actor Saahil Prem could be the lead of the next film under Red Chilli Productions. Apparently King Khan has immense faith on the newcomer and plans to help him to make a mark.
- Amitabh Bachchan steps in Sachin Khedkar’s shoes for the Hindi remake of Kaaksparsh. Mahesh Manjrekar directed the film which was about a patriarch who fights about a widow’s rights. The remake in going to be shot in the same village as the original. Mahesh is now searching for an actress who can play the widow in plight.
- Yash Chopra has given the responsibility of designing Katrina’s wardrobe for their next film to Manish Malhotra. He is supposed to give Katrina a stylish yet ultimately an Indian look. The film also stars Shahrukh Khan and Anushka Sharma.
- Ameesha Patel is desperate to make a comeback in Bollywood. Deepika Padukone threatened to walk away from Ramesh Taurani’s forthcoming venture. Ameesha wanted to grab the opportunity of playing the lead and called him up. Ramesh did not yield and chose to convince Deepika instead.
- John Abraham wants to make films whose popularity outlives his. He says that the progression from an actor to a producer has been a natural one. He says that Vicky Donor was a step in the right direction. John also promises not to loose steam and continue with the good work. The actor has a number of films in the pipeline as a producer.
We hope you enjoyed with this Bollywood news update. We will be back tomorrow.
Post Your Comment Below