Bollygraph brings to you the exciting happenings that happened in the world of Bollywood today. All the fresh, creamy stock brought to you exclusively by our Bollywood portal.
- Talented filmmaker Anurag Basu, gave a casual interview to Bollygraph in which he discussed his work till date. The visionary director shared his view on the films he has made and his perspective on their reception.
- After Amitabh Bachchan revealed about his CT scan on a social networking site recently, a host of media people gathered recently at the legendary actor’s Bungalow. Mr.Bachchan met the media representatives clarifying that he was in a perfectly healthy state.
- Madhuri Dixit has been roped in for Dedh Ishqiya by Vishal Bhardwaj. Vishal discussed the project in detail with Madhuri who finally gave her consent.
- Akshay Kumar is all set to join the league of actors whose movies have grossed over 100 Crores. Housefull 2 has collected record profits and the trend is looking to continue over the next few weeks.
- Anupam Kher, who has recently worked with Robert De Niro in a Hollywood movie, stated that he thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The veteran bollywood actor is working in Director David O’Russell’s The Silver Linings Playbook.
- Raghuvir Yadav, who became popular with Peepli Live, will be portraying a grandfather’s role in Yeh Khula Aasman. The noted actor drew inspiration from his own maternal grandfather, to help him with his role.
- Ajay Devgn has praised his Tezz co-star Anil Kapoor for his workrate and dedication. The Singham star was all praise for his compatriot stating Anil is very much focused on work and rarely gets distracted.
- Bollywood actor Anuj Tikku has been detained by Mumbai Police following his father’s death. Anuj is said to be the prime suspect in his father’s murder. Anuj runs a management firm and his father had come over to Mumbai to deal with work relating to the same firm.
- Sanjay Dutt and Ajay Devgn starrer Son of Sardaar is all set to release on the 13th of November. The movie is directed by Ashwini Dhir and is produced by Ajay’s home production house.
- Riteish Deshmukh, who was recently seen in Housefull 2 has stated that innocence is a key ingredient of adult comedy films. The actor feels that maintaining the innocence of the scene often helps to make the situation more comic.
- The sequel plan for Sunny Deol’s hit film Ghayal may not materialize. Sources close to the film state that the budget had gone way overboard, much above the set barrier. Sunny’s directorial debut, The Man is also very close to getting shelved.
- Maintaining her stay in the spotlight, Sunny Leone has signed a campaign for PETA. The Jism 2 actress is associated with PETA to spread awareness regarding the dog homelessness issue. Sunny announced her association with PETA on her social networking account.
- Sachin Yardy, the director of Kya Super Cool Hain Hum, has stated that sex is not a part of the marketing strategy planned for the movie. The director instead stated that he is using the craziness and wackiness associated with this adult comedy film.
- Neil Nitin Mukesh, recently escaped a fatal situation. While shooting for his next movie Shortcut Romeo in the forest of Masai Mara, Neil and crew were surrounded by Lions. The unit made a lucky escape, as the Lions crushed an Antelope instead, which was walking nearby to the shooting location.
- Karan Johar is very much elated owing to the success of his productions Ek Main aur Ekk Tu as well as Agneepath. The director-producer has gone ahead to gift himself a Bentley, in the wake of his production house reaping profits. The directors of both the movies were also awarded in the process. Karan gifted them an all expense paid trip to Kashmir.
- Fardeen Khan will make dates available for the remake of his Father’s legendary movie Qurbaani. The shooting for the movie will begin somewhere around December.
Keep visiting for the latest updates on Bollywood at the fastest pace.
Post Your Comment Below