Our Bollywood celebrities live happening lives for sure. It is our duty to inform you about the latest happenings in their lives.
- Reportedly Karisma Kapoor is miffed with Vikram Bhatt for the failure of her comeback vehicle. Dangerous Ishq was supposed to redeem her stardom in Bollywood but the film failed miserably at the box office. So Karisma and her mother Babita are upset about the film’s failure. They apparently accused Vikram of promising great things but delivering none. Vikram though denied all such rumours by saying that they are industry insiders and know how things work.
- Sujoy Ghosh is writing the script of his next film which will be called Badla. The director who is in demand currently had decided to cast Amitabh Bachchan in it. Sujoy announced the name of the film thorugh his Twitter account. He said that he was writing the script for Big B only. He said that he is also thinking of casting Vidya Balan and Naseeruddin Shah in the film. Sujoy clarifies that Badla is not a sequel to his tremendously successful film Kahaani.
- Shyam Benegal has received the Excellence in Cinema Award by the South Asian Cinema Foundation. He has been selected for the award for his spectacular contribution to the Indian Cinema. The wife of the Indian High Commissioner, Rita Bhagwati presented him with this award at the BFI Southbank. Shyam Benegal said that awards are very important for him as they give one recognition.
- Parineeti Chopra says that small town dwellers work harder than most people from metros. She says that people from the small towns learn to function with a fewer facilities than big city people. Parineeti also says that if she fails in Bollywood she will always have her degree to fall back upon. She says that even if that does not work out she will start a business of her own.
- Vidhu Vinod Chopra feels that working with new directors is far more gratifying than working with established ones. He says that established names are already successful and do not need him. On the other hand helping out newcomers is a great feeling. The producer has worked with debutant directors like Pradeep Sarkar in Parineeta and Rajkumar Hirani in Munnabhai MBBS.His next film Ferrari Ki Sawaari is being directed by Rajesh Mapuskar, a newcomer too.
- G V Prakash Kumar will direct the music for Shirish Kunder’s next directorial project Joker. Prakash who is a well known South Indian music director is also A.R.Rahman’s nephew. Shirish Kunder posted this information on his Twitter account. Prakash has also done the background score for Anurag Kashyap’s Gangs Of Wasseypur. Joker is a 3-D science fiction which stars Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha.
- Shahid Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra are headed to Australia for the promotion of their next film. Shahid tweeted that this would be his first visit to the island country. He also added that the visit would last for a single day only due to a very tight schedule. Shahid kapoor and Priyanka will be impressing the audience with their on screen chemistry once again after Kaminey. They already created much hype about their film in Singapore at the IIFA Awards.
- The music industry has come together to create a song to mark the hundred years of the Hindi film industry. Shukriya Satrangi Jadugar is what they have named their creation. This song befits the great moment when the entire industry is celebrating completion of hundred glorious years by Indian cinema. The song has been penned by Prasoon Joshi and has been directed by Shantanu Moitra. Singers like Lata Mangeshkar, Sonu Nigam,Kumar Sanu,, Alka Yagnik, Sadhana Sargam, Udit Narayan, Shaan, Shankar Mahadevan, Kailash Kher,, Sunidhi Chauhan, KK, Shreya Ghoshal, Sukhwinder Singh and Chitra have lent their voice in the song. The song will be aired on radio and television all over the country.
- Anil Kapoor says that he will never make a film just to play a dream role. He says that neither he nor his daughter will ever make a movie for themselves only. Anil is extremely busy with the production of the Indian version of the TV show 24. He says that he has dedicated himself to the show completely. He says that he is involved with every aspect of the show. Anil quips that this comes naturally to him as he is the son of a producer only.
- Though Sachin Tendulkar is letting the makers of Ferrari Ki Sawaari use his name very gracefully he has no intentions of starring in the film. Recently there had been a lot of speculations that talks were on about the Master Blaster appearing in the film. He would have an invisible yet conceivable presence in the film. Sachin decided that he will not be appearing in the film. The makers have not commented on the issue as they do want to keep the audience in suspense until the movie is released.
So this is all that took place today in the world of Bollywood. For more tidings from the tinsel town join us tomorrow right here.
Post Your Comment Below