A new day for you, and a new day for your very own B Town celebs too. Let’s catch up with whatever they are up to.
- Much talked-about reality show of Aamir Khan that promised to uplift the problems of contemporary Indian society and provide feasible solutions to them, ‘Satyamev Jayate’ had more than a million eyes glued to T.V. sets on its very first episode. However, what really made its way to the fore was not the novelty of Aamir’s unique initiative, but his inability to truly grasp the horror of the incidents narrated and his false put up emotions and expressions that did not miss the viewers’ eyes.
- Looks like actor Shahid Kapoor is seeing little action lately. He feels more like anpin-up boy than a real actor and is eager to face some real action soon.
- Bollywood newcomer Esha Gupta has revealed that she is a huge fan of actor Bipasha Basu, her co-actor in Raaz 3. The actor and the newbee, who is creating ripples in the industry with her performance in Jannat 2, are supposedly bonding big time.
- Actor John Abraham, who has made his debut as a producer in Bollywood with the hit issue-based film Vicky Donor is of the opinion that Hindi films should be driven more by content rather than starry casts.
- Burning chemistry between the lead pair, Habib Faisal’s direction added with Arjun Kapoor’s implausible debut and Parineeti Chopra’s performance in a complex and intense role has all worked together for Ishaqzaade, fetching it a thumbs up from critics.
- The self-confessed die-hard romantic Priyanka Chopra at the occasion of promoting her upcoming film, Kunal Kohli’s Teri Meri Kahani said she is glad to be a part of the ageless love tale, opposite Shahid Kapoor.
- Being showered with accolades at international film festivals and a nomination at the Oscars didn’t help Ashvin Kumar in releasing his film ‘The Forest’ in India.
- The second episode of Aamir Khan’s show Satyamev Jayate is rumoured to be dealing with child abuses and the problems that children face today.
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has topped the list of the best celebrity moms in Bollywood, a standing she shares with her Hollywood counterpart Angelina Jolie, as per an online investigation.
- After his noble attempt on television Satyamev Jayate aiming at social awareness, Aamir Khan is all set for his radio debut where he will be heard anchoring the show ‘Dil Pe Lagi Aur Baat Bani‘.
- ‘Salman Khan is Tiger’ is what the poster of the much awaited Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif starrer Ek Tha Tiger reads, accompanied by Sallu bhai’s photo holding a gun and wearing a very tough expression.
Promising to bring more of tinsel town to you again, this is where I sign off for today.