Thank you for joining us here today. We, as usual have brought you the spiciest, the most exciting news from the lives of the Bollywood celebrities.
- Priyanka Chopra and Gauri Khan have finally buried the hatchet. The two were having an issue for a few months. In fact all the star wives had started to give Priyanka the royal ignore after their fight. Apparently Gauri was not too happy with the off screen chemistry between King Khan and Piggy Chops. It seems that all those problems have been sorted out amicably. When Shahrukh will return from the shooting of his next film in London he will host parties. This time Priyanka will surely be invited and Gauri will take pictures with her to prove that everything is hunky-dory between them.
- It has been reported that Priyanka Chopra will be doing the remake of Zanjeer. The director of the film, Apoorva Lakhia has confirmed the news. He has informed that the actress will jstart shooting from the month of September. He also has aid that almost 40 percent of the film has already been shot. The film should get completed by November and will release next year. The actress will fill Jaya Bachchan’s shoes in the film while Ram Charan Teja plays the ‘angry young man’. Priyanka had also done the remake of Agneepath which went on to become a huge hit. Rumours are that Big B will do a cameo in the film though the director refuses to confirm the news.
- Neha Dhupia is the latest name that has been added to the ensemble cast of Karan Johar’s next film. The actress confirmed that she has signed Karan’s film. The film will be directed by Rensil D’Silva and boasts of a varied cast. The film will star Emraan Hashmi, Sanjay Dutt, Kangana Ranaut, Randeep Hooda apart from Neha Dhupia. The film is set to release this year itself. Karan says that it is too early to talk about the film and only divulged that it will be a love story. Neha has two films in the pipeline: Rush and Maximum.
- Kareena Kapoor clarifies that insecurity is one feeling that has no place in her life. Rumours were that she flew to Turkey where Saif Ali Khan was shooting for his film Race 2. Speculations were that she was insecure about Saif shooting with Bipasha Basu. It was also being said that Saif was having an affair with Deepika Padukone. Kareena says that she always encourages Saif to work with everyone. She says that they have their own private space and they rarely talk about work.
- Vidya Balan showed her cheeky nature once again at the IIFA Awards. She was awarded with the best actress award. Shahid Kapoor and Farhan Akhtar were hosting the event. When she went to receive her award she commented that one of the hosts were her past and the other is her future. After a pause she clarified that Shahid was her ex- co star while Farhan was her future co star. Shahid and Vidya had worked together in Kismet Connection and rumours were that they had a short affair. Farhan and Vidya are all set to work in Shaadi Ke Side Effects.
- Shirish Kunder will be directing Salman Khan’s next film, Kick. The director claims that the actor had recommended Shirish himself. The director had recently postponed the release of his film, Joker so that it does not clash with Salman’s Ek Tha Tiger. The film, Kick is the remake of the South Indian hit Thillalangadi. Ravi Teja and Ileana D’Cruz starred in the original version of the film. Shirish says that it feels that everything is being presented on a plate as it is a remake. The director says that he will instill his aesthetics in the film. He claims that his film will have a more universal appeal.
- Mallika Sherawat is in the news, for the wrong reasons once again. The lead actor of Azaan, Sachin Joshi has accused Mallika of taking a considerable amount of money and then doing the disappearing act. Apparently the producer wanted to cast her in the movie, Mumbai Mirror. Mallika signed the film and took seventy five lakh as a signing amount. The shooting of the film had begun and everything seemed fine. It was after a few days that Mallika started having mood swings. She went to the producer and demanded a meatier role. Sachin was miffed and signed another girl for the role. Now Mallika is refusing to return his money and ignoring the producer. Sachin is thinking of takin legal action against Mallika.
- Salman Khan is all set to play a super hero on the silver screen. The actor will play a superhero in the film Sher Khan. The film which will be directed by his brother Sohail Khan is being targeted at the youngsters. The power of this superhero rests in his long hair. Salman will have a very different appearance in the film. The script will be wriiten by Rumi Jaffrey and Dilip Shukla. Sources reveal that the kids will be able to identify with this super hero to a great extent.
- Neha Chauhan had made her Bollywood debut in Dibakar Banerjee’s film, Love, Sex and Dhoka. She is all set to make a comeback with Rahul Daiya’s film. The film which is yet to be named will be director Rahul Dahiya’s debut vehicle. The film will talk about the barbarities committed against women. The film will deal with the brutalities committed in the name of honour and will talk about unabashed honour killings. Neha will play a village girl in the film.
- Anushka Sharma has decided to be the brand ambassador for a well known motor company. Anushka is all set to endorse the Scooty. She will also be the face of the campaign of the brand. The president of marketing of TVS Motor H S Goindi says that she was the obvious choice. She is the perfect example of a spunky, vivacious and independent girl. Independent women all over the country will identify with her. Anushka says that it is like homecoming for her as she had done a campaign for the same brand back in 2005. She adds that the attitude and style of Scooty makes it relevant to today’s women.
With this we come to the end of today’s report from the world of Bollywood. We will meet you tomorrow right here.
Post Your Comment Below