Even as you sleep, Bollywood barely does. So here is a digest of all that your favourite Bolly stars have been doing recently.
- Karan Johar, the A-List filmmaker of Bollywood is supposedly trying to reunite the two archrivals-Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan. The filmmaker, who is turning 40 on May 25th, has planned to throw a lavish birthday party for his buddies arrangements for which will be done by his designer friend Manish Malhotra.
- The news of Bipasha Basu’s presence in Greece has apparently upset Kareena Kapoor as her man actor Saif Ali Khan is also in Greece right now for the shooting of Race 2. Basu was rumoured to be Saif’s one-time flame and thus the news has unsettled Bebo who is now taking time out to land in Greece herself and keep an eye on her man.
- Actor Rajeev Khandelwal, who otherwise likes to keep a low profile, took to the media to make it clear that neither is he currently on any social networking website, nor does he plan to. The actor has recently discovered that there are a number of fake profiles by his name out there, took the initiative so that innocent girls do not get conned by these imposters.
- The announcement of the film Ek Thi Daayan itself was huge news in tinsel town because of the coming together of filmmaker Vishal Bhardwaj, producer Ekta Kapoor and actor Emraan Hashmi. Now it is further learned that apart from composing music for the film, Vishal plans to direct the song sequences as well.
- Interestingly enough, along with so many other things in Bollywood, the image of the typical sacrificing, lullaby-singing mother has also undergone a huge transformation. From Mother India (1957) to Vicky Donor (2012), the depiction of on-screen mothers have altered over a period of time – the very emotional Maa of yesteryear has become the hip and happening Mom of today.
- Sarah Jane Dias, the newest addition to the cast of Ekta Kapoor’s Kya Super Cool Hai Hum (KSKHH), has proved her commitment by refusing to halt the shoot despite falling ill due to excessive heat while shooting in Goa. She instead, insisted the director to continue with the shoot.
- Emraan Hashmi, who had quite a different Bollywood image when he debuted with Footpath in 2003, has turned out to be quite the black horse, riding a huge wave of success currently.
- Teri Meri Kahaani will see actor Priyanka Chopra in three different avatars, and out of this the character of Aradhana, a Punjabi girl has really taken the actress’ fancy. She even reveals that she has added a bit of personal touch to the character.
- Emraan Hashmi’s role of a magician in his upcoming film Ek Thi Daayan has sparked rumors and comparisons with that of Hrithik Roshan’s character in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s film Guzaarish.
- Bollywood is all set to see the collaboration of two different genres- action and the typical Bollywood emotional saga in the coming together of filmmakers Karan Johar and Rohit Shetty.
- All the energy and hard work that Salman Khan had put into his film Ek Tha Tiger seems to be paying off. The trailer, that sees Salman punching and kicking with a never-seen-before vigour, has got a wild response from both his fans and the film fraternity.
To keep up with all that is happening in the tinsel town, do not forget to catch up again tomorrow. Till then, try to digest today’s grabs.
Post Your Comment Below