Bollygraph brings to you the daily dose of freshest stock from the world of Bollywood. Not only is Bollygraph the perfect portal to be for Bollywood news but you get to be up, close and personal with your favourite celebs.
- Shahrukh Khan got detained at the New York airport once again. The actor was stopped at the immigration counter without any valid reason. He was not the only celeb though, as Neeta Ambani was also treated the same way by the airport officials.
- Emraan Hashmi is one of the most celebrated actors in Bollywood today. Recently, crowd failed to identify the actor though, when he was shooting for Shanghai. The actor sports a paunch in combination with buck teeth, which made it difficult for people to recognise him. Director Diabakar Banerjee stated that Emraan readily agreed to get a makeover for this film.
- Bittoo Boss opened to a very poor response from the audience. Trade analysts reported that the response was between 15-20%. The film will be banking on the word-to-mouth publicity for recovering its cost.
- Actor Irrfan, stated that he recalled his experience of getting detained, when he heard the news of SRK’s detainment. The versatile actor had been detained by the immigration officials of US when he had gone for the Independent Spirit awards.
- Suchitra Krishnamoorthy, the beautiful actress of the 90’s hit film Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa has slapped a legal notice on HSBC bank. The actress has alleged that the bank had mismanaged her funds and suspected them of gross negligence. She has claimed 5 crores as the compensation amount. Suchitra claimed that her losses are worth a staggering sum of 80 Lakhs!
- Priyanka Chopra has flown to United States for a period of about one month. Piggy Chops wants to make get acclimatized with the various recording strategies employed for an album recording. The actress will also meet up with her recent buddy Kate Perry, whom she befriended during IPL.
- Ram Gopal Verma has introduced his new find Nathalia Kaur to the twitter world. RGV introduced Nathalia to his followers on a social networking website, then stating that the actress was worth following till the end of the world! Nathalia is doing an item number in Ramu’s Department and is also doing the lead role in his film Andam.
- Nathalia Kaur is all excited about her item song in RGV’s Department. Interestingly, the song also features in the promo version of Department and is gradually becoming the talk of the B town. The actress in a candid interview stated that the song expresses sensuality yet portrays the feelings of a powerful women.
- Shah Rukh Khan and Katrina Kaif, who have been paired in Yash Chopra’s return venture, will probably be paired again in Farah Khan’s next! As Farah and King Khan have patched up their differences, the movie is expected to go on the floors very soon.
- Salman Khan is not doing Sohail Khan’s Sher Khan, atleast not in near future. The actor is busy with his forthcoming films Ek Tha Tiger and Kick. He stated that Sohail’s film required a lot of attention to the details and was also very complicated! For now, the movie has been put on the backburner.
- Ace director Priyadarshan recently put an end to the controversy, regarding Mallika Sherawat’s item number in the movie Tezz. It had long been speculated that the director didn’t want Mallika’s item number in the movie. The filmmaker was quoted saying that Tezz is an action movie and the item number has no connection with the movie’s storyline.
- Avika Gor, who shot to fame with her portrayal of Anandi in Ballika Vadhu, has stated that she would love to work as an assistant of leading director Priyadarshan. Avika has said that she was really impressed during her working with the filmmaker while shooting for Tezz.
- Zarine Khan, whose recent release Housefull 2 did very well at the Box Office, wants to become a vegetarian. She did admit it was very difficult to resist the lure of eating Non-Veg food though, as she is a Non-Vegetarian since birth.
- Legendary actor Amitabh Bachchan will be dancing to the tune of ‘Kammo’ in the upcoming film Department. It’s a wedding song, which has been filmed on Anjana Sukhani. The actress was all praise for Big B, with whom she has worked for a chocolate brand ad.
- Kay Kay Menon starrer Life Ki Toh Lag Gayi has been pegged back to 27th April now. The movie was earlier scheduled to release on 20th of April. Censor Board has raised objections with certain dialogues from the movie. The makers have gone for replacing these dialogues rather than accepting an adult certificate, which has caused the pushback of the release date.
- Sajid Khan has stated that he just doesn’t give a damn about the film critics. Sajid’s directorial venture Housefull 2 was panned by critics but it went on to gross record profits. The director quipped that he only values the audience reaction and critics do not matter for him at all.
Keep visiting this space for more.