Bollygraph brings to you the latest news from the world of Bollywood. It’s Juicy, It’s Hot and most importantly, it’s fresh.
- Aamir Khan’s much publicized shows Satyamev Jayate’s 2nd Episode got aired on the television today. The theme for today’s episode was based on child sexual abuse. It managed to stir quite a lot of emotions, just like the previous episode.
- Jackky Bhagnani, the son of producer Vasu Bhagnani, has managed to impress ace director Sanjay Gadhvi. Jacky was last seen in the hit film Faltoo which was produced by his father. The actor-director duo, are working on a movie titled Ajab Gazzab Love and Sanjay stated that he was highly impressed with Jackky’s dedication.
- Legendary singer Asha Bhosle launched a bolt of criticism at the Singing Reality shows. She stated that if these singers are given fresh compositions, they would not be able to sing like the established singers. The newer crop of singers jumping onto the reality show bandwagon, have no knowledge of classical music, she quipped.
- Arjun Kapoor, whose film Ishaqzaade released recently, has stated that he is getting used to the stardom. He also said that his producer father Boney Kapoor never put any kind of compulsion on him, to choose a particular career field.
- Nargis Fakhri, who has been linked up with Ranbir Kapoor first and now Shahid Kapoor, has said that she is tired of giving explanations to the media. She also clarified that all is well between her and Rockstar co-actor Ranbir Kapoor.
- After the critically and commercially Shaitan, Director Bejoy Nambiar has now set his sights on his next movie David. After getting done with David Bejoy has also planned another project. The director has already roped in Shahid Kapoor to play the lead role for this untitled movie.
- Shirish Kunder directed Joker has premiered in the United States. The film has also managed to bag a place for itself in the New York Times’ August movie release schedule.
- Ranveer Kapoor-Sonakshi Sinha starrer Lootera has been pushed back to 29th March of next year. The filming of the movie is yet to get complete, as actor Ranveer Singh suffered a chronic back injury and has been advised bed rest. This has caused the delay in releasing the film on time.
- Shahid Kapoor was apprehensive of playing his character in Teri Meri Kahaani. His role required rendering shaayari’s the way Aamir Khan did in Fanaa. However, director Kunal Kohli convinced Shahid to portray the role effectively.
- Karan Johar has denied making lambasting remarks on Katrina Kaif. The director-anchor stated that this has been a made-up story by the media and he ranks Katrina as one of the best actresses in the industry.
- Shahrukh Khan praised himself and his style of living stating that he enjoys everything that he does. The actor stated that the overcrowded commitments do not get hectic by any means for him and he enjoys every bit of it.
- Mega Star Amitabh Bachchan has paid off the debt of 90 farmers from the Wadhwa district. The debt stricken farmers were rescued by the legendary actor as a part of his charitable work. Mr.Bachchan donated 30 Lakh rupees for the farmers’ cause.
- Director of Ishaqzaade, habib Faisal has praised both lead actors for their professionalism. The director stated that he thoroughly enjoyed working with both Parineeti Chopra as well as Arjun Kapoor for the movie.
We will be back with more tomorrow. Till then keep gossiping.
Post Your Comment Below