Bollygraph has brought you the headline-grabbing news from the world of Bollywood. In this report we have covered all the exciting occurrences from the Hindi film industry.
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan met Isabella Rossellini on Tuesday. The Italian actress and filmmaker attended a party thrown by the owner of a luxury hotel chain. She is the daughter of director, Roberto Rossellini and Swedish actress, Ingrid Bergman. Aishwarya thought Isabella was really warm. The actresses chatted for a while and apparently Isabella expressed her desire to visit India. Aishwarya graciously invited her to be the Bachchan’s guest. Both the actresses had to leave early but they agreed to keep in touch.
- Kunal Kohli’s next directorial venture, Teri Meri Kahaani is all set to release next week. The director has already planned to a sequel to the film if it is successful at the box office. He has even thought about showing four period in the sequel. Teri Meri Kahaani will show Shahid and Priyanka’s love story at three different periods. One belonging to the 1910, the second belonging to the 60s and the last part is based on present times.
- Shahid Kapoor thinks house parties are more fun than partying at clubs. Shahid was talking about the latest crackdown on clubs in the city. He says that it is no reason to stop partying. He feels that house parties allow one more freedom with one being able to choose the music and food. Celebrities have shown their displeasure over the raids performed by the Mumbai Police at the city nightclubs.
- Boman Irani and Sharman Joshi is exultant at the response their next film, Ferrari Ki Sawaari received from the personalities of the industry. Celebrities like Amitabh Bachchan, Anil Kapoor and Sanjay Dutt watched the film and heaped lavish praises on it. The film which is being directed by debutant Rajesh Mapuskar is based on a father-son relationship. Sharman is shown stealing Sachin’s Ferrari in the film in order to fulfill his son’s dreams.
- Reportedly Tabu was offered a politician’s role in Anubhav Sinha’s next film. The film called Gulab Gang already stars Madhuri Dixit. Apparently Tabu wants to play the lead role of the film which is being played by Madhuri. The film is based on a female vigilante who forms a gang of women to help out other women in distress. The film will also star Mahie Gill and Shilpa Shukla. Tabu though claimed that these were baseless rumours.
- Karan Johar says that his 40th birthday bash was meant to be a huge hit. The party became the talk of the town for the last month. It continues to be a hot topic even now. Celebrities from the entire film industry had attended the party. Karan says that he wanted the people he loved to attend the party. It was an added bonus that these people were famous and well-dressed. He says that he wanted an excuse to invite all the people with whom he has interacted in his fifteen year old career. Karan is presently busy with the shooting of Student Of The Year and the dance reality show, Jhalak Dikhla Jaa.
- A dinner is being organised at the Lords ground by the MCC in honour of late Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi. The event will be held on the first death anniversary of the great cricketer. His entire family including Saif Ali Khan, Sharmila Tagore, Sabah Ali Khan ,Soha Ali Khan and Saif’s girlfriend Kareena Kapoor will be attending the dinner. Pataudi had led the Indian team in the 1932-33 test match series in Lords. Saif will take out time from his busy schedule to attend this dinner as it is a very special one.
- This year can surely termed as the year of newcomers. The list of male newcomers debuting this year is increasing by the passing day. Arjun Kapoor and Ayushmann Khurana have already managed to grab attention. Next in line are Siddharth Malhotra and Varun Dhawan who will debut in Karan Johar’s Student Of The Year. Nothing much has been heard about this debutant duo because Karan wants them to be surprise packages.
- Three Hindi films will get screened at the 15th version of the Shanghai International Film Festival. The films which got selected are Dhobi Ghat, Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu and Bollywood: The Greatest Love Story Ever Told. The film festival will be held between 16th to 24th June. The films will be screened in the Panorama Section of the prestigious film festival. Jodha Akbar, starring Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan had earlier been screened at this festival. According to UTV officials China is a prospective market for Indian cinema.
- Local fans mobbed Neil Nitin Mukesh in Fiji during the shoot of 3G. Over five hundred local people surrounded the actor. The situation was almost out of control and additional security soon arrived to handle it. The actor graciously agreed to take pictures and give autographs to his fans. Not a lot of films are shot in Fiji so the local people. could not control their excitement when they saw a Bollywood star on the street. Neil is working for long hours to wrap the film up within the scheduled time.
So it is time to bid farewell to you. We hope to see you here tomorrow for some more news.
Post Your Comment Below