Bollywood Today brings to you the latest gossip and the happenings in the B-Town. Read on:
- During the match between Delhi and Punjab, Punjab Team Owner Preity Zinta and Ranbir Kapoor were seen supporting different teams even though they might have hung out together. The Kapoor lad was seen wearing a No. 8 Delhi Jersey which proved his loyalty towards the Delhi Team though it might have upset the Zinta girl.
- Arjun Rampal plays a cameo in the movie titled Ajab Ghazab Love. In this film, he is playing a double role – Karan and Arjun, which initially sparked up rumors about the reunion of SRK and Salman Khan.
- Ila Arun has dubbed for UTV Motion Pictures animated mythological action film Arjun – The Warrior Prince. A two month workshop was done before the doing the voiceovers. Ila Arun has dubbed for the role of Arjun’s mother, Kunti.
- Kainaz Motivala who did a debut in Ragini MMS is all set to act in her next film tilted Chalo Driver. Kainaz essays the role of a small town girl who ultimately turns into a female chauffeur in the city. The film is currently in the post production stage and is expected to release by the end of this year.
- Aditi Rao Hyadri who was last seen doing a bold scene in Yeh Saali Zindagi says she will think carefully before giving her final nod to doing a bold scene in any movie. She further says, if the script demands she may do bold scenes.
- Madira Bedi and her director hubby Raj Kushal has decided to adopt a baby girl after their son turns one on June 17. Mandira says, they had decided on adopting a baby girl before they got married.
- Taruni Sachdev who died in a plane crash in Nepal was cremated on Wednesday along with her mother. Her body was brought through cargo to Mumbai from Kathmandu and the funeral took place at Santa Cruz cremation ground.
- Vidya Balan has drawn up a wish list of male co-stars she wants to work with. After giving solo hits for a while now, the Balan Girl has expressed her desire to work with Hrithik Roshan, SRK and Abhishek Bacchan among others.
- Arjun, Sonam Kapoor, Bipasha Basu and Aishwarya Rai Bacchan were invisible at the Cannes opening night in spite of the fact that there were umpteen number of rumours in the Indian Media about Bollywood Stars walking the Red Carpet.
- Shahid Kapoor is all set to host IIFA Awards this year to be held at Singapore Indore Stadium. It has also been reported that Sonakshi SInha, Bipasha Bashu and Prabhu Deva among others will perform at the awards ceremony at the Lion City of Singapore.
- Sanjay Dutt who is very good friends with Vidhu Vinod Chopra has lent his Ferrari, a 599 GTB Model to Sharman Joshi for the promotions of Chopra’s upcoming movie Ferrari ki Sawaari starring Sharman Joshi in the lead. Sharman Joshi will be seen driving the red Ferrari during the promotional phase.
- The climax of Teri Meri Kahaani is being re-edited. The film has been shot in three era-1910, 1960 and 2012. Kunal Kohli is re-editing the climax to give full justificationfor the three eras in the climax.
We will be back with more soon. Till then stay hooked to Bollygraph.