Bollygraph, the premier Bollywood portal has brought you the hottest news from our very own film industry. Read through our report to know what has taken place in Bollywood.
- Salman Khan recently launched the Being Human line of fashion and accessories in Dubai on this Tuesday. The actor is launching the fashion line in collaboration with Splash and Iconic, a UAE retailer. The actor says that the charity was a result of the desire to pay the society back. He says that when one realises that he is earning so much because of his destiny he feels like showing his appreciation this way.
- The latest addition to the long list of item girls is South Indian beauty Shriya Saran. She will be doing an item number for the film, Zilla Ghaziabad. The actress refused to reveal the title of the item song. She said that this will be her first item number in Bollywood. The actress has been a part of several hindi films including Mission Istanbul, Gali Gali Chor Hai and Tuzhe Meri Kasam. Shriya feels that she is lucky enough to be a part of the industry.
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui says that the west had the misconception that Bollywood films are meaningless. He says that they thought hindi films were all about songs, dances and melodrama. Nawazuddin adds that over the last few years Bollywood has been producing good cinema. He applauds the young breed of directors who are ready to make unconventional films. The actor is very happy with the response his three films received at the Cannes film festival.
- Anurag Kashyap visited his college, Hans Raj College. The principal and the alumni of the college had invited the director to the college. Anurag says that he was treated like a kid in his college life. He also rues that he could not impress even a single girl during his college life. Anurag informs that though Imtiaz Ali studies in the same college they were not friends. He says that Shiney Ahuja used to be quite a plump guy back then while Arjun Rampal was definitely the best looking guy in the college.
- Though his recent outing has received critical acclaim Abhay Deol is pretty upset these days. This is because his zombie film, Rock The Shaadi has run into troubled waters. The film which also starred Genelia D’Souza would be India’s first zombie film. The actor accuses the co-producer of the film of messing it up completely. He says that producer Ekta Kapoor also wants to complete the film.
- Imraan Khan will play a tapori in his next film, the sequel to Once Upon A Time In Mumbai. The actor will thus be following his uncle, Aamir Khan’s footsteps in a way. Aamir had played a similar character in his film Rangeela. Imran says that he will be doing his homework to get the nuances of the character. He will be meeting with people to get the correct dialect and body language. Imran has surely been pretty experimental as an actor so far.
- It seems that Zaheer Khan amd Isha Sharvani are together no more. According to reports Zaheer has been dating VJ Ramona Arena for quite some time. News is that they have been spotted holding hands in a mall in Mumbai. When Ramona was quizzed about her relationship with Zaheer she did not try to deny it. Ramona is into vjing, singing and theatre. She has also done a small role in Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gam. Zaheer had been in an on and off relation with Isha for a long time. It now seems that they have finally broken up.
- Esha Deol is all set to marry her fiancee on 29th of this month. She had been dating Bharat Takhtani for about a year. The businessman from Bandra got engaged to Esha on 12th February in Esha’s mother, Hema Malini’s bungalow. They are supposed to marry at a Mumbai temple. The marriage ceremony will be a quiet and subtle affair. A grand reception will be held on 30th June which will be attended by celebrities from the film industry and well known politicians.
- Farhan Akhtar is very excited about his first romantic comedy, Shaadi Ke Side Effects. The film is a sequel to the 2006 film, Pyaar Ke Side Effects. The film will show how love works for a couple before their marriage and after it. The producer of the rom-com, Pritish Nandy says that Vidya will play a girl from Delhi while Farhan will be playing a Mumbai boy. The film will take over from the point where PKSE had ended. Both the actors are really happy to get a chance to work with each other.
- The release of the film, Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum has been preponed. The producers had decided to release the film on 3rd August almost a moth ago. In the meantime The producers of Jism 2 were forced to postpone it as post production works had not been completed. So the Bhatts and the Balaji team talked it out and reached this decision. They say that as both films are sequels it is better to make sure that they do not reduce each other’s business. Ekta Kapoor said that she was happy to leave the 3rd August slot to Mahesh Bhatt as he is a senior in the industry.
With this we come to the end of this collection of Bollywood stories. We expect to see you tomorrow.
Post Your Comment Below