If Bollywood masala and gossip is what you thrive on, then you are at the right place! This special segment called Bollywood Today is here to keep you informed about the latest happenings of the big bad world of Bollywood. Here we go:
- The trend of Bolly’s leading ladies turning to item number dancers for more attention is fast catching up. And guess who the latest addition to this bunch is? Our very own Sonakshi ‘Rajjo’ Sinha, who will groove to an item song in her film ‘Rowdy Rathore’.
- We know how far stars can go to get their upcoming films promoted! Ajay Devgn and Anil Kapoor are promoting their film by planning a super-car race between the two actors on the F1 race track in Delhi. What a way to promote ‘Tezz’!
- Kangna Ranaut has bagged a new film, titled ‘Queen’. The film by Viacom 18 will be directed by Vikas Bahl. What adds a special touch to the film is that her own sister Rangoli will be drafting her look in the film.
- Veena Malik is all set to become the next Vidya Balan! She has been signed to play the lead in the south remake of Milan Luthria’s ‘The Dirty Picture’. She is hell excited about it! But are we??
- Rozlyn Khan, a Gladrags model and actress, has rubbished facts that she was the girlfriend of businessman Karan Kakkad, who was recently found brutally murdered. In fact, she has claimed that Karan was a struggler who was trying to use her contacts for his benefit.
- Saif Ali Khan has a new fan in the B-town, and she is none other than actress Sameera Reddy! The latter recently mentioned in an interview that Saif is a gentleman (referring to the controversy at Taj that happened some time back) and she can ‘write this in blood’. Kareena, are you listening?
- Actress Minissha Lamba is spending a free time! Just back from Goa after a vacation, the pretty young heroine believes in doing quality work, rather than taking the help of ‘sensational headlines’ to grab attention. Was that a hint at newer actresses like Sunny Leone, Paoli Dam and Poonam Pandey?
- VJ-turned actor Ayushmann Khurrana is on a high. Even before the release of his first film ‘Vicky Donor’, he has signed another film titled ‘Hamara Bajaj’, which will be directed by Shoojit Sircar and produced by John Abraham.
- Although Shazahn Padamsee had a bit of a role in Housefull 2, she is very happy doing the film because of the impressive star cast that boasts of great names from the industry. And now, she is open to doing bold roles in films.
- What happens when all the gurus of dance get together? A dance film is born! Choreographer Remo D’Souza will take another Bolly plunge by directing ‘ABCD- Anybody Can Dance’. The film will star Prabhudeva, Ganesh Acharya, and other ‘Dance India Dance’ maestros playing important roles.
- When you have someone like Rakhi Sawant in the industry, guess what can happen? Yeah, you are right- loads of drama! The bombshell, who was supposedly pissed off by Dhanush, recently addressed the media, saying she has forgiven him in spite of the ‘wrong’ he did to her. Dhanush is spared, but we aren’t!
- Preity Zinta has revealed that she is dating someone, but who the lucky guy is, is a big secret! The bubbly actress and owner of IPL team Kings XI Punjab had a breakup with her long-time boyfriend Ness Wadia, and had been single since.
- The B-town has a new ‘hot property’! Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh’s daughter Sara Ali Khan is being approached for films, after she made it to the cover page of a popular magazine. Although the 16-year old wants to become a doctor, she is being flooded with offers from the film industry.
- After a ‘dirty’ act, Vidya Balan is rumored to become ‘Parvati’ in her next film. The film, a Karan Johar adaptation of ‘Immortals of Meluha’, will reportedly star Hrithik Roshan and Vidya in the lead roles. Now that’s a real hot pair we must say!
- We began today’s journey with some news about Sonakshi, and would end the day’s journey with her. The actress has laughed off rumors about her alleged rift with her co-actor Salman Khan. Obviously, who can afford to rub him the wrong way! Are we wrong? Keep thinking!
That’s all for the day, but be rest assured that we will be back with more such gossip tomorrow. Do check us out!