In terms of production Bollywood is the biggest film industry in the world. We bring you the biggest news from the biggest film industry everyday.
- Neha Dupia is not doing a sequel of Julie as off now. The actress says that she might do it in the future. She says that she has a number of films in the pipeline. She wants to excel in these films at first. She will be seen in films like Maximum and Rush.
- Shahid Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra and Kunal Kohli travelled in the local train in order to promote their next film Teri Meri Kahaani. The stars travelled from Marine lines to Churchgate as a promotional activity. The trio then headed towards the Jai Hind College for another event.
- The Yash Raj Productions released the first look of the Shahrukh, Katrina, Anushka starrer. Shahrukh and Anushka are seen together in the first look. The scene surely reminds one of Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, their first film together.
- Anurag Kashyap says that he will visit Wasseypur only after the release of his film. He feels that people will be able to clear their doubts about the film by then. The scriptwriter of the film, Zeishan Quadri has been threatened and warned against setting his foot in Wasseypur again. Anurag hopes that this film proves to be his first commercially successful film.
- Sharman Joshi is in a happy space right now. His performance in his latest outing has been appreciated by one and all. Sharman is now ready to start the shooting of his next film. The film will be produced by Vidhu Vinod Chopra. This will be Sharman’s third film with him.
- Neha Sharma says that she has no problem with doing guest appearances. Neha will be seen in a small role as Shahid’s girlfriend in Teri Meri Kahaani. She says that the character matters more to her than the length. Neha adds that she is not keen on doing conventional roles in Bollywood.
- Abhay Deol says that he is happy that he is not doing conventional films in Bollywood. He says that he is not bothered about stardom. He is happy that he can draw people to the theatre to watch an unconventional film. Abhay feels that his celebrity brothers are underrated in the industry.
- Friendship seems to bloom between the Kapoor boys. Ranbir and Shahid are bonding big time. They hang out with each other a lot. The young stars also visit each others house whenever they get time. It is surely heartwarming to see apparent rivals bonding in this industry.
- Kalki says that she wants her films to be commercially successful . She says that she is totally a part of Bollywood. She likes to make interesting and meaningful mainstream cinema. Kalki feels that though people have started appreciating small films they do not flock to the theatre to watch them.
- Karan Johar says that all his wishes in his wishlist has come true. He says for now all of his dreams have been fulfilled. So he is in search of new ones. That does not mean he is totally satisfied with his life. He is not foolish enough to lie back and enjoy his success. He is looking forward to whatever comes next.
This was indeed a pretty happening day in Bollywood. We bet tomorrow will be even more exciting. So come back tomorrow for more tidings from tinsel town.
Post Your Comment Below