An interesting Bollywood factoid: Ajay Devgn was christened as Vishal Devgan. Bollygraph brings you the inside news from the fabled world of Bollywood once again.
- Sudhir Mishra’s next film is going to be renamed yet again. The film was named Kaam-The Unofficial Story after six mane changes. Now it seems Sudhir wants a more effective name for the film. He has asked his well wishers to search for a suitable name.
- Abhishek Kapoor is all geared up for the sequel of Rock On. The original cast of Rock On has been kept intact. He is very excited to work with the cast again. He says that he is busy writing the script right now.
- Priyanka Chopra says that a number of small films have actually been more successful than the 100 crore garnering ones. She applauds the small films have fared well at the box office this year. On the other hand Shahid Kapoor wishes Anurag Kashyap the very best. Anurag’s film Gangs Of Wasseypur will release this Friday.
- Siddarth Jain, the producer of Rock The Shaadi has slammed Abhay Deol for speaking to the media about the delay. He advises Abhay to check facts first and then speak out. He says that he definitely is not the cause of the delay.
- Remo D’Souza wants to an action film next. He says that it not a remake like the action films that are being made in Bollywood now. The script is original and it will be made on a grand scale. Remo’s forthcoming directorial venture, ABCD casts Dance India Dance several contestants. The film will release on the 15th of September.
- The next actor to turn superhero for a film is Saif Ali Khan. The actor will play a superhero in a film which is being produced by Bhushan Kumar and Milan Luthria. The female lead has not been yet announced but it is supposed to be a very strong and important role. The film will also have a romantic angle with music playing an important role. Saif is apparently thrilled with the script.
- Abhishek Kapoor’s next film, Kai Po Che has been shot mainly in Gujarat. The producers have managed to shoot the film in Sabarmati. Skyfall, the next James Bond movie could not be shot there as permission was not granted. The film stars Sushant Singh Rajput, Raj Kumar Yadav, Amrita Puri and Amit Sadh.
- Kareena’s loss is Deepika’s gain it seems. Kareena refused to do Karan’s next film with Emraan Hashmi. So Deepika is doing the film now. She is happy to have got a women centric film. Kareena apparently was not too comfortable working with Emraan.
- Colours TV has approached Riteish Deshmukh to Judge the talent hunt show, India’s Got Talent. The charming actor will be replacing Sonali Bendre. Sonali has been a part of the show since it’s first season has opted out this time. The other two judges will be Dharmendra and Kirron Kher. The show will be aired after Jhalak Dikhla Jaa comes to an end.
- Hrithik Roshan is upset over the news reports that said that he had asked Farhan Akhtar to direct the climax of the much awaited Krrish 3. The truth is that the climax has already been shot under the supervision of Tony Ching, an international action director. Hrithik also clarified this on a social networking site.
That was all happened in the lives of the glitterati today. We expect to meet you all tomorrow again.