Bollygraph is back at your service once again with today’s Bollywood bulletin. You can trust us to bring you the action packed happenings from our very own film industry.
- Shahrukh Khan says that he is not going to apologise to anybody. The apology he offered after his team’s win at the IPL was meant for his wife and children only. He says that he should not have behaved in that way in front of the children. He accuses the man in the yellow shirt of saying non-secular and rude things about him. King Khan says that he is as much an Indian as that man or anybody else.
- Priyanka Chopra is all set to pay a tribute to Rekha through her performance at the IIFA awards. This year’s IIFA awards will be the 13th one and will be held between June 7 and June 9. Rekha will receive the lifetime achievement award for her contribution at this year;s IIFA awards. Priyanka says that she loves and respects the legendary actress. Prabhu Deva would be choreographing Priyanka’s moves along with the other stars performing at the event.
- The director of Agneepath finally admits that Priyanka’s role was too short in the movie. Karan says that Priyanka was kind enough to do the sketchy role. He says that she knew that her character will be overshadowed by the male ones. He goes on to say that Priyanka deserved a better role in the film. Critics had praised the performances of the entire cast except Priyanka as hers was a half-baked role.
- Rana Daggubati says that Bipasha Basu can never be his girlfriend. He says that relationships do not happen that way. He says that his co-actors are his friends as he is new to the film industry. The actor says that he is fond of Shriya as they have been friends for a long time.
- Usha Uthup says that she is looking forward to impressive roles in the film industry. Usha made her Bollywood début in Vishal Bhardwaj’s Saat Khoon Maaf. She played Priyanka’s help in the movie and also lent her voice to the song ‘Darling’. She won her first Filmfare award along with Rekha Bhardwaj for the song.
- Sujoy Ghosh has confirmed that he is going to make a sequel of Kahaani. The director has changed his profile picture of his Twitter account. He also has also tweeted saying that he has started writing the script of the sequel. Reportedly Sujoy wants to retain most of his cast including Vidya, Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Parambrata Chatterjee. The production dates of the sequel are yet to be decided.
- Rumours are that Shahrukh Khan now wants to buy a football club. The actor is reportedly interested in the Gos based football club Dempo. The club has won the I-league three times since its inception in 2007. He has met the owner of the club who thinks that Shahrukh can increase the popularity of Dempo. Word is that King Khan wants to buy 50% of the club’s shares.
- David Dhawan’s next directorial venture, Chashme Baddoor is slated for an August 31st release. The film is a remake of the 1981 hit movie which had the same name. This time David is working with a young cast. The film stars Ali Zafar, Divyendu Sharma and Siddarth along with Tapasee. Tapasee will be making her Bollywood debut with this film. Sajid and Wajid has directed the film’s music.
- The shooting for Sanjay Leela Bansali’s upcoming directorial venture will start by August. The film will be shot extensively in Kutch and other parts of Gujarat. Kareena will be acting with a younger actor for the second time. Her last such outing, Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu failed at the box office. Sanjay’s Rowdy Rathode has got a colossal response from the audience all over the country.
- Paan Sigh Tomar’s background music won much accolades after it’s release. Sandeep Chowta is now on board as the music director of Tighmanshu Dhulia’s next film as well. Tighmanshu had apparently promised Sandeep to let him direct the music for his next film. He has kept his promise and Sandeep will be doing the music of his next film,Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster Returns.
- Akshay Kumar and Paresh Rawal will be working together in a film yet again. The duo has given a number of hits in the past. The film which has been named OMG! Oh My God will be also produced by Akshay. The teaser of the film released on Paresh Rawal’s birthday. Akshay tweeted to inform that it was a surprise gift to Paresh on his behalf.
Now as we come to the end we have to take leave from you. We promise to return tomorrow with more information right from Bollywood.