As another day reaches its destination, here is what the celebs have been up to through the last 24 hours. Of course there are movie reviews to catch since it is weekend that we are talking about, but how about a little updating from the overall Bollywood happenings. Here are some to get you back in the action.
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, the Bachchan bahu and mom, will be back on the silver array with the 3rd edition of the hit Sarkar series. This will actually be defying many rumors that post delivery fans often heard, like her upcoming films with Shah Rukh Khan and John Abraham.
- The Vicky Donor debutante Ayushmann , is all geared up to know the reviews, of not just his acting, but his singing too. The movie will see his vocal talents being unleashed for fans.
- Well, the queen of controversies, Rakhi Sawant, has turned her wrath to Kolaveri star Dhanush as of now. Rumors are she became all upset as Dhanush cancelled a show with her at the last moment leaving her unaccompanied for the event.
- After Vicky Donor, John Abraham’s production piece, got extremely nice reviews from most places, the hotbod and yet rooted star, John, confesses that direction is his destination and he is slowly moving towards it.
- On a press tabloid meet Paoli Dam, the Tollywood actress who recently ventured into Bollywood with the adult movie The Hate Story, said conveniently that being bold is just a state of mind.
- Abhishek and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan celebrate five long years of togetherness. Fans can’t forget how the celeb rumors and the horoscope troubles had haunted the beginning of this relationship.
- Zarine Khan, of veer and Houseful 2 fame, the Katrina lookalike Star is all set to take lessons from South Indian Cinema. Fans can wait with bated breath for her Tamil venture Karikalan.
- Genelia D’Souza was asked by the Andhra Pradesh High Court to present herself with or without lawyer on the 25th of April before HC regarding a fraud case involving the purchase of a house from a company that she endorsed.
- The Kolaveri Di man, Dhanush says he is disappointed due to the rumors that Rajnikanth, his father in law, had been financially supporting him for his losses in “3”. He says that # suffered no such loss and even if it did, he can handle that by himself.
- Sara Ali Khan, Saif Ali Khan’s daughter from his former marriage with Amrita Singh, is 17 years old now and according to mom Amrita’s tabloid comments, is being showered with Bollywood offers. She also says that she is really excited about the mother – daughter Hello magazine cover photo shoot.
- After repeated rumors that Sonakshi Sinha, the Dabangg lady, has feeling and is on a parade to show them, for the Band Baaja Barat man, Ranveer Singh, Shonakshi makes it clear that “Ricky Bahl” is not really her type.
- There have been some turmoil over rumors that the junior Prince, Harry, is dating a Bollywood lass. Of course we will have to wait for tabloids to bring to us some certain conformity about this news.
- Slumdog Millionaire hearties, Dev and Frieda are back in the news for more personal reasons. Frieda, who as far as rumors go broke her engagement due to her increasing fondness of Dev, says Dev is her ultimate super hero.
Catch the best films and trash the rest this weekend and as always watch this space regularly to know what your favorite starts have been doing of late.