Bollygraph is the portal which keeps you updated about the latest happenings in the tinsel town. It gives you the current and the hottest news from Bollywood.
- Rajesh Khanna, yesteryear’s superstar is reportedly very ill. He has been frequently visiting a Bandra hospital over the last year. His estranged wife, actress Dimple Kapadia is said to be keeping a check over him. Shockingly, Vinod Khanna another superstar and ex MP has fallen ill too. He was spotted twice this March so his ailment must have been a recent development. He is supposed to play Sanjay Dutt’s elder brother in the film Shor.
- Shahrukh Khan now has a reason to celebrate in-spite of all the chaos and confusion. His movie Devdas is now being reincarnated in 3-D. The producers have decided to release the 3-D version of this blockbuster to celebrate as it is completing a decade on 2012. The film which was an adaptation of the Sharat Chandra Chattopaddhay’s classic had won much accolades and awards.
- Asin rues that she is not given a chance to do many action centric roles. The actress says that she has a grudge against her Bol Bachchan director Rohit Shetty as he kept most of the asction scenes for Ajay Devgn and Abhishek Bachchan. She plays a girl named Sania Bachchan in the movie which is inspired from the huge hit from 70s, Golmaal.
- Sonakshi Sinha has delayed the shooting of the sequel of Dabangg as she is busy shooting for her current projects. She is busy with the shooting of Rowdy Rathore, Lootera and SOS-Son Of Sardar and cannot give dates to for Dabanng 2. Apparently her mentor, Salman Kahn is also upset with her tendency to divulge information about the much hyped sequel in the SOS sets.
- Actress Shilpa Shetty has given birth to a baby boy today morning. She was admitted to the Hinduja Hospital early in the morning. Raj Kundra, Shilpa’s businessman husband tweeted a thank you to his wife. He also said that the mother and the baby are fine.The couple has been married for over three years. Shilpa also plans to store the stem celss of her baby to give him more medical options in future.
- Amitabh Bachchan confirmed that his granddaughter has been named Aaradhya on Twitter. By doing so he ended the long speculation about the name of the Bachchan baby. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan had given birth to a baby girl on 18th November last year.
- According to sources Rana Daggubati will play a cameo in Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani. Ayan Mukherkji’s next directorial venture already stars Ranbir Kapoor, Deepkia Padukone as the leads and Aditya Roy Kapoor and Kalki Koechlin. The details about Rana’s role are being treated as a top secret till now.
- The home, theatrical, satellite and music rights of Sharman Joshi and Boman Irani starrer Ferrari Ki Sawaari has been sold for a huge sum of 65 crores. The theatrical rights alone has been sold to Eros for a whopping 42 crores. The film which is being produced by Vidhu Vinod Chopra will be releasing next month.
- Bhavna Pandey, actor Chunkey Pandey’s wife said that all Shahrukh Khan did on the eventful night was protect and defend the children. She tweeted to say that her daughter was one of the eyewitnesses at the Wankhede Stadium and the reports of him being drunk and insolent are false and vindictive.
- The trailers of Cocktail starring Saif Ali khan, Deepkika Padukone and Diana Penty has been released. The tag line which says “sometimes good friends may be too good to share” sounds promising. The trailer indicates that the Homi Adajania movie will be a heady mixture of fun, friendship and romance. The director who had earlier directed Being Cyrus is hopeful about the fate of the movie.
- Rana Daggubati, perhaps the only actor whose performance in Department was actually appreciated by the critics and the viewers alike thanks the director. He says that the credit of all this success and accolades goes to the director of the film, Ram Gopal Verma. He says that the director knew what was needed from each of his actors and gave him enough time to prepare. He goes on to say that working with fabulous actors like Sanjay Dutt and Amitabh Bachchan proved to be really helpful too.
This is all for today but we will be back tomorrow. So come back tomorrow for the latest tidings from the tinsel town.