Shahid to Saif, Sonakshi to Anushka, we have every little bit of update related to the big names of today’s Bollywood. And if you have missed out on these due to your busy schedule, check it out, all at a glance, in a quick news array.
- Anjana Sukhani, the sizzling stage shaker of Bollywood, will be soon seen in her brand avatar doing an item number for Malamal Weekly. It will be Priyadarshan’s upcoming project by Percept Pictures and this number will be composed by famous duo Sajid-Wajid.
- Sunny Leone, who has blatantly declared that she has no wishes to leave the adult film industry, will now be a lead in Ekta Kapoor’s sequel to Ragini MMS.
- We already wrote earlier that Department will have Sanjay Dutt lending his vocals to a certain number. Now we also know which one. The Bachchan number from Namak Halal, “Thodi Si Jo Pi Li Hai” will be done by Sanjay as a tribute to Amitabh Bachchan.
- Salman Khan meets the press to officially announce that Dabangg 2 will not just be a larger factor movie wise, it will also be better. So fans can gear up for a bigger and better sequel.
- After much controversies regarding Pritam’s music, as was told by many was stolen from an Iranian band, the song Pyaar ki Pungi managed to be a hit in the not so hit movie Agent Vinod. Saif Ali Khan has been in the news for quite some time now as he goes performing on it on several TV shows.
- Aishwarya Rai Bhachan and Kareena Kapoor will see some sizzling competition to uphold Indian Cinema better amongst themselves during 16 to 27 May, ’12. They will be then at the Cannes.
- Dangerous Ishq promos are on and that too in full speed, a little away from the adult genre, Karishma Kapoor went ahead and inaugurated the new range of McDonalds and Nickolodean Spongebob Happy meals.
- Looks like Shahid has found an unusual fan with illegal habits. Yester year star Raaj Kumar’s daughter have been allegedly stalking the Kapoor boy and there has been an FIR filed for the same.
- Sameera Reddy goes ahead and declares in public that she believes that in Bollywood, actresses cannot end up being best friends. But this is nothing new as many actresses have often gone on record saying the same thing.
- The Dirty picture finally gets permission for a TV telecast from the Bombay High Court. There have been many controversies regarding the nature of the movie and its family viewership capacity.
- After Vidya Balan’s super hit portrayal of Silk Smitha in the Bollywood piece the Dirty Picture, Veena Mallik gears up for the South Indian version of the same.
- Sara Ali Khan finally joins the glam industry. Saif and Amrita’s 17 year old daughter will be the muse for the 1st prêt label by Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla.
- Mallika Sherwat, the Murder fame lady, will now enchant her fans with her vocal talents. In an upcoming yet – untitled project she will be singing along side actor Sonu Sood.
- Poonam Pandey will be giving some serious competition to sunny Leone. Where and how? Well the director of the 1st Jism, Amit Saxena , has zeroed in on Poonam Pandey even though the Bhat camp shows unlimited interest in Sunny Leaone.
- The Maharshatra government raised the prize money for two awards with effect from 2012. These are the ones given in memory of Raaj Kapoor and V. Shantaram.
That is the day’s event list. Of course these are only of a day that is already over. You will have to visit this place all over again tomorrow for newer and crispier B-town updates. Till then, stay hip.