The blockbuster Sholay had managed to win a single award inspite of it’s amazing run at the box office. Want to read about more such interesting news from today’s Bollywood? Then you have come to the right place.
- Yash Raj Productions have not been able to name their next film yet. The Shahrukh-Katrina-Anushka starrer was rumoured to have been named Yeh Kahaan Aa Gaye Hum. Yash Raj films shave said that these rumours are baseless.
- Gurinder Chadha is all set to make a movie on Lord Mountbatten. The director who has lost oodles of weight has already asked Naseeruddin Shah to play Muhammad Ali Jinnah in the film. Gurinder wants to approach Saif Ali Khan to play Jawaharlal Nehru in her film.
- Aanand L Rai is inspired by the on-screen romance between Raj Kapoor and Nargis. He wants the leads of his next film Raanjhnaa to have the same chemistry. He also asked Dhanush to study Raj Kapoor as the quintessential romantic hero. The film also stars Sonam Kapoor.
- Ranbir Kapoor says that sperm donation is a great deed. It is because at the end of the day the person is helping someone else out. Vicky Donor has made people sit up and take notice of the issue of sperm donation. Shahid Kapoor had earlier joked during the IIFA Awards that Ranbir could donate sperm.
- Saif Ali Khan turns out to be quite the prankster. He recently invaded Deepika Padukone’s account on a social networking site. He chatted with her fans pretending to be her. He also pretended to be Dianna Penty. He was caught when he failed to answer a difficult question. Saif promises not to try this prank on anyone again.
- Asin and Abhishek Bachchan seems to have bonded on the sets of Bol Bachchan. The actress who has never worked with Abhishek before wishes to be paired with him in future. She says that their taste for south Indian films is a common factor. Abhishek has a large collection of south Indian films while Asin used to work in the south industry earlier.
- Anupam Kher and his family shifted out of their house temporarily. They live in an apartment in Juhu. Apparently they were advised to change the settings of the house to change the vibes of the house. These vibes were obstructing their son, Sikander’s success.
- Prosenjit Chatterjee informs that he agreed to do Shanghai after considering it for two months. He says the character should be important for the film to stand. Prosenjit says that he agreed to do the film because Dibakar Banerjee is a great director according to him.
- Preity Zinta says that size issues are an individual’s personal choice. She applauds Vidya of having the courage of showing her curves for the film The Dirty Picture. Preity adds that she feels bad for people who diet in order to look like a certain actress.
- Irrfan Khan says that he does not have a big role in the film The Amazing Spiderman. He confesses that he did the role just for the experience. The actor does not believe in bragging about a role in a Hollywood film. The film stars Andrew Garfield, Irrfan Khan, Emma Stone and others. The film is set to release in India on the 29th of June.
Thus the list of breaking Bollywood news comes to an end. Come back to Bollygraph tomorrow to get some more interesting information.
Post Your Comment Below