Believe it or not the film with the maximum number of songs( 71 in total!!!) is a Bollywood flick called Indra Sabha. Bollywood is indeed a land where the unbelievable actually takes place. We have collected today’s hottest news from Bollywood for you.
- Manoj Bajpai says that the realistic and identifiable characters of Gangs Of Wasseypur attracted him to the script. He says that murder is a way of life for the people of Wasseypur. He adds that he is very comfortable working with Anurag Kashyap which gets reflected in the film.
- Gangs Of Wasseypur has managed to woo the crowds in states like Bihar, Jharkhand and Uttar Pradesh. People are flocking to watch the revenge saga in multiplexes of Delhi and Kolkata as well. Mumbai multiplexes also report that the number of audiences is increasing daily.
- Kainaz Motivala is excited about playing a chauffeur in her next film. The actress had made her debut in Ekta Kapoor’s Ragini MMS. She plays a chauffer in Challo Driver which is being directed by Vickrant Mahajan. Kainaz says she had a fun time while driving all the cars for the films.
- Christina Daniels has written a filmography on Aamir Khan’s career. The book consists of a number of interesting and unknown facts about Bollywood’s Mr. perfectionist. Aamir’s father, Tahir Hussain did not want him to join films. The book also reveals the reason behind Aamir’s absence in award ceremonies.
- Three technicians were injured during the shooting of the sequel of Dabangg. An electric blast occurred on the sets inside Mehboob studio. The injured technicians were admitted to Lilavati. Salman and Arbaz Khan are still in the hospital with the technicians.
- Bejoy Nambiar’s David will see actors Vikram and Jiiva working together. The film is supposed to be a gangster saga with dark humour. The film which will be made in both Hindi and Tamil also stars Nasser, Rohini Hattangadi, Isha Sharvani.,Tabu and Lara Dutta. Speculations are that Jiiva plays a rockstar from Bandra in the film.
- Rajesh Mapuskar says that Raj Kumar Hirani is a perfectionist and gets bothered if everything is not perfect. The director thinks that Vidhu Vinod Chopra is very frank with everybody. Rajesh says that Sachin has liked the film immensely and so has his wife Anjali.
- Rumours are that Yash Raj Productions have approached Rajnikant to play the main villain in their next film Dhoom 3. Apparently Aamir Khan is really keen on casting Rajnikan in the film. The film also stars Abhishek Bachcan, Jacky shroff, Katrina Kaif and Uday Chopra. Aamir Khan is preparing very hard for the film. Rajni however does not seem very interested about the offer.
- Ang Lee’s Life Of Pi will release first in India in coming November. The film is the celluloid adaptation of Yann Martel’s book by the same name. It stars Indian actors like Irrfan Khan, Tabu and newcomer Suraj Sharma. The author went on to win the Man Booker prize. The film is about a 17 year old boy who is the only survivour of a shipwreck.
- Sonakshi Sinha says that the audience will be notified once the plans of making a sequel of Rowdy Rathode are finalised. Sonakshi is not much bothered about Vidhu Vinod Chopra’s recent unfavourable comments about the film. She feels everyone is entitled to an opinion.
That brings us to the end of this Bollywood news collection. We will be back at your service tomorrow.