Bollygraph is the portal which brings you the hottest new and rumours direct from the world of Bollywood. This is the portal which informs you of the latest happenings in the lives of your favourite celebrities.
- Ram Gopal Verma blames Sanjay Dutt and Dharam Oberoi for the failure of Department.He says that they forced him to change the scrrenplay midway. He accuses Abhishek Bachchan of recommending Sanjay and leaving the film himself. He went on to call Sanjay Dutt unprofessional and erratic.
- Apparently the designer duo Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla will design Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s outfits at Cannes this year. After choosing international brands like Eli Saab and Armani for two consecutive years she has chosen to wear Indian outfits this year. Already she has been the focus of much debate for her weight gain post pregnancy.
- Though Ranveer Singh and Anushka Sharma maintain that they are just friends they were spotted holding hands outside a Bandra club. They had come to the club in Anushka’s car and walked to the reception together holding hands. Then Anushka left but not before a hug and an exchange of endearing terms.
- Shahid Kapoor will be hosting this year’s IIFA Awards in Singapore. Farhan Akhtar will be co hosting the event along with him. The list of celebrity performers include Priyanka Chopra, Sonakshi Sinha, Bipasha Basu, Shahid Kapoor and Prabhu Deva. The most ineresting news is that Rishi Kapoor and Ranbir Kapoor will be matching steps with each other for the first time.
- Akshay Kumar who will be back as an action hero in Rowdy Rathore is interested in playing a baddie. He expressed his desire to play a negative role which will “have some material in it”. The actor had last played a villain in Ajnabee.
- Farah Kahn says that acting in Sanjay Leela Bansali’s Shirin Farhad Ki Nikal Padi was more of an experiment. She continued to say that she has no plans of continuing her acting stint. The star who has been a choreographer, a director, a producer and now has turned into an actor says that she should get a crown for this. She also said that the on screen romance between her and Boman Irani is not a very typical one.
- Hrithik Rposhan is undecided whether to return as the judge of Just Dance this year. The actor who had made his television début in this dance reality show is being offered 2 crore per episode. The reason behind this is his intentions of focussing on Krrish 2, the superhero movie which is being directed by his father.
- Shahid Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra will be attending the Indian Film Festival at Melbourne to promote their forthcoming film. The stars will fly to Melbourne after the IIFA awards to promote Teri Meri Kahaani. The film will be screened at the closing ceremony of the festival. Kunal Kohli, the director of the film will also be accompanying them.
- Deepika Padukone says that her forthcoming venture, Cocktail which stars Saif Ali Khan is very different from their last film together, Love Aaj Kaal. Though Imtiaz Ali( the director of Love Aaj Kaal) has written the script the film is totally different in terms of content and treatment. The film is being directed by Homi Adjania and produced by Saif Ali Khan’s production company.
- Emraan Hashmi says that he does not want to get typecasted into a certain list of actors. With most of his recent ventures becoming a hit he has become much in demand. The rumour is Karan Johar and Yash Raj Films have offered films to this off-beat actor. He says that he is happy that his potential is being acknowledged by the heavyweights of the industry.
- According to rumours Subhash Ghai will be producing Neeraj Pathak’s Bhaiyyaji Superhit. The film starring Sunny Deol in a double role had run into rough waters when Ghai stepped up. The film also stars Mithun Chakraborty, Arshad Warsi and Ameesha Patel and will release later this year.
This was your dose of Bollywood news for today. We will definitely be back tomorrow with the hottest news of tomorrow.
Post Your Comment Below