At the end of a tiring day, all you look forward to is some spicy news about your favorite stars in the B-town. Here is the platter of hot Bolly gossip for the day:
- The first news is about our Mr. Perfectionist Aamir Khan. A promo of his upcoming and much-awaited show ‘Satyamev Jayate’ features his five-month old son Azad. The shooting took place at Khan’s Bandra bungalow, but the promo is limited only to family members.
- Kareena Kapoor has another endorsement in her kitty. She has been roped in to be the brand ambassador of Alpenliebe 2 Choco Eclairs, her first for a confectionery. This follows after another top Bolly queen Katrina Kaif has been chosen to endorse a chocolate brand named ‘Choc On’. Rivalry, anyone?
- Deepak Tijori, a popular actor of the last two decades, is set to make a comeback into films. He will be seen in RGV’s much-hyped film ‘Department’ in a crucial role, and also in Kabir Sadanand’s film ‘Project 36’.
- Film maker Boney Kapoor was in for a shock when Salman Khan rejected his request to promote his son Arjun Kapoor’s upcoming debut film ‘Ishaqzaade’ on Twitter. Although Khan is the one who encouraged Arjun into acting, he refused to promote his film on the social networking site.
- Shahid Kapoor is a changed man- turning ‘sexy’ from ‘cute’. He says he had been a well-behaved boyfriend, and didn’t drink or socialize much, but now he has begun to everything opposite! We wonder if it is for the better or the worse!
- Fighting and then making up is nothing uncommon in Bollywood. It has been reported that Sonakshi Sinha and Katrina Kaif, who had an open ‘war’ some time back, have now made up. They met at the launch of a spa and hugged each other.
- Dancing sensation Helen will soon be seen in a film. After appearing in the forgettable ‘Jodi Breakers’, Helen will now play a crucial role in Madhur Bhandarkar’s film ‘Heroine’ starring Kareena Kapoor and Arjun Rampal.
- Jaya Bachchan is returning to politics after a gap of two years. She recently took the oath in the Rajya Sabha as a Samajwadi party member. A proud husband Amitabh Bachchan expressed his delight on Twitter.
- Veteran choreographer Saroj Khan loves to shoot in Kashmir, and feels that it is better than most other foreign locales. The last time she shot here was with Shammi Kapoor but due to militant attacks, she never went back there.
- We reported to you some time back that actors Ajay Devgn and Anil Kapoor will compete in a car race at the F1 Grand Prix to promote their film ‘Tezz’. Well, we now report the winner to you. The winner was Ajay, who drove at a high speed of 260 kmph in his Lamborghini.
- Director Sujoy Ghosh, who tasted great success with his film ‘Kahaani’, was recently spotted in a kurta-pyjama and a pair of slippers attending a seminar in Jaipur. He believes in being at ease, and so chose to dress the informal way.
- The ‘dirty’ heroine Vidya Balan is upset with the I&B ministry for stalling the screening of ‘The Dirty Picture’ on Sony TV. She feels that the Government is mocking itself by awarding the film on one hand, and then not broadcasting it later. We agree with you Vidya!
- A rickshaw puller in Varanasi will have a special guest in his son’s wedding- Aamir Khan! Ram Lakhan, the rickshaw puller, had taken Khan for a ride around the city around three years back. He went to Mumbai to invite the star, and this gesture touched Khan.
- Sunny Leone is deeply involved in Jism 2, and is practicing hard for her lines. She has been keeping everyone updated about her upcoming film through her tweets. Darling, we are as eager for the film as you are!
- Oprah Winfrey has an Indian guest on her new show. No, we are not talking about the Bachchan family! Although legendary musician A. R. Rahman has met Winfrey before, but this is the first time that he will be a part of her show ‘Oprah’s Next Chapter’.
We love to keep you posted about the latest gossip straight from the B-town. So check us out tomorrow again!
Post Your Comment Below