Bollygraph is your favourite portal which keeps you updated about the latest happenings in the world of Bollywood. If you want to know about the hottest news in the lives of the glitterati then Bollygraph is here to satisfy your curiosity.
- Akshay Kumar has postponed the release of his home production, Khiladi 786. His film was clashing with Shahrukh Khan’s next venture and Son Of Sardar which stars Ajay Devgn. The film will now be releasing on 7th December. Earlier he had allowed Ajay to use the tile Son Of Sardar which he had already registered. Delaying the release of his film to avoid it clashing with other big ventures might prove to be an intelligent move.
- The Bombay High Court has asked actor John Abraham to approach the regional passport office to renew his passport. The actor who has been convicted of rash driving and injuring two people in the process wants to travel to Turkey to shoot for Race 2. Earlier the regional passport office had refused to accept his application as he had criminal charges pending against him.
- Sonashi Sinha will continue to wear traditional outfits in her films as the audience has accepted her that way. She says that she is not comfortable wearing a bikini as she has been raised in a certain way. The actor further said that though she loved Vidya Balan in The Dirty Picture she would not do such a bold role herself. She will be seen in traditional wear in all of her forthcoming ventures like Joker, Once Upon A Time In Mumbai 2 and Son Of Sardar.
- Priyanka Chopra finally gets invited to Karan Johar’s birthday party on 25th May. The latest buzz is this is the indication that they have patched up. Though Priyanka is in Europe for her brother’s graduation she has confirmed that she will be attending the bash. The two stars had a fall out as Gauri Khan and the star wives had reportedly taken a dislike towards the actress.
- Vidya Balan defends herself by saying that she supports zeros when it comes to trans-fat and pay cheques only. The actress is reportedly miffed with the attention she is receiving for her weight gain. She also defends her Lavani number in the forthcoming film, Ferrari Ki Sawaari by saying that there is only one Mala Jau De in a crowd of Sheilas and Munnis.
- Amitabh Bachchan has denied that he had shot a remake of the legendary song, My Name Is Anthony Gonsalves. According to the rumours Big B had been shooting the remake with Abhishek Bachchan for Rohit Shetty’s Bol Bachchan. Amitabh Bachchan says that it is always a pleasure working with his son, Abhishek.
- Dinesh Vijan who is producing Cocktail, which stars Saif Ali Khan, Deepika Padukone and newbie Diana Penty says that Saif and Deepika’s pairing is a safe bet. This film is the third time they have been paired together after Love Aaj Kal and Aarakshan. The trailer of the film was released a few days back and over hundred million people have watched it already.
- Neil Nitin Mukesh speaks about 3G, the horror film that he is shooting for in Fiji. He says that it is a classy horror film like Bruce Willis’ Sixth Sense and Gregory Peck’s Omen. The actor further says that he has always wanted to do a horror film and finally got the opportunity when 3G was offered to him. Sonal Chauhan is paired opposite to him in the film. Apart from the horror film Neil is also doing Shortcut Romeo with Ameesha Patel.
- Actor Sonu Sood is really excited about playing Dawood Ibrahim in Shootout At Wadala which is being directed by Sanjay Gupta. Inspite of that the actor says that Maximum directed by Kabeer Kaushik is his most special film. The stellar cast of the film includes Naseeruddin Shah, Mohan Agashe, Vinay Pathak and Neha Dhupia. He goes on to say that the film has superb dialogues and amazing action scenes and is totally mass oriented.
- Director Sudhir Mishra has finally decided to call his forthcoming directorial venture Kaam- The Unofficial Story. The film is about the sexual harassment faced by today’s women in workplaces. The film stars Arjun Rampal And Chitrangada Singh and both apparently have given powerful performances in the film. Sudhir Mishra has also launched a portal called talentube.com which will offer opportunities to talented actors, dancers, singers and script writers.
- Kunal Kohli has re-created the Bombay of the 60s in his next directorial venture, Teri Meri Kahaani. Earlier Milan Luthria’s The Dirty Picture and Vipul Shah’s Action Replayy had been set in 70s and 80s Mumbai. Neither of the films showed much of Bombay as it looked back then. With the help of some VFX Kohli has managed to re-create the landscape of Bombay of the 1960s.
These were the latest happenings in Bollywood. We will be back tomorrow for to provide you with your daily dose of Bollywood.
Post Your Comment Below