- Kulraj Randhawa says that she would love to do Hema Malini’s role in Sholay. The actress who shot into fame with the TV serial, Karishma Karishma made her Bollywood debut with Yamla Pagla Deewana. Kulraj says her unwillingness to give up sets her apart from her contemporaries.
- Ajay Devgn feels that buying the rights for a film is in a way paying tribute to the film. The actor is of the opinion that if one is inspired by a film he should buy it’s rights. It is the ethical thing to do according to him. The actor’s next film, Bol Bachchan is inspired by Hrishikesh Mukherjee’s Gol Maal.
- The Deols are all set to make a sequel of their 2011 hit, Yamla Pagla Deewana. This time Preity Zinta replaces Kulraj Randhawa and Samir Karnik has been replaced by Sangeeth Sivan as the director. Preity is working with Sunny Deol in his next film, Bhaiyyaji Superhit.
- Ayushmann Khurana says that he has received an offer to do the sequel of Tere Bin Laden. The actor informs that he has not signed the film yet. He will be also doing Humara Bajaj with Shoojit Sircar. Ayushmann says that fame is transitory and one should give their best.
- King Khan has completed 20 whole years in this industry. The actor admits that he was a lucky man to have made it without looks or a game plan. He also admits of committing numerous mistakes in these 20 years. He adds that he is too silly to realise that something is impossible, which is how he ends up achieving the thing.
- Karan Johar is supposedly making two films with Emraan Hashmi.If the Karan and Emraan combination seems unconventional the names of the films are even more unusual. While Rensil D’Silva is directing Unglee, Akshay Roy will be directing Gippie. Unglee will also star Randeep Hooda, Neha Dhupia and Kangna Ranaut. Deepika has been signed as the female lead of Gippie which is being co produced by Balaji. Balaji though says that the name Gippie is not the final title of their film.
- Katrina Kaif does not have a single 100 crore film to her name still Bollywood insiders call her most popular and bankable. Kunal Kohli says that he knows her personally and would love to work with her. Katrina has three films in the pipeline( Dhoom 3, Ek tha Tiger and YRF’s next). Sirish Kunder says that Katrina is an extremely talented, hardworking actress and she makes a huge impact in the industry.
- Salman’s nerve problem may get worse if he continues doing action scenes. The actor suffers from a disease called Trigeminal Neuralgia which causes intense pain in his face. He has already undergone a surgery on 2011. The action scenes he is shooting for Dabangg 2 are having a harmful effect on his conditions.
- Akshay Kumar will be soon doing a film directed by A.R. Murugadoss. Murugadoss who had earlier directed Ghajini will make a remake of his film Thuppakki. The film will be directed by Vipul Shah who is a close friend of Akshay’s. The female lead of the film has not been decided yet. The shooting will start in December.
Well it is time to bid farewell to you but we will definitely come back with more tomorrow.