As promised earlier, we bring to you all the day’s happenings which kept the B-town and your favorite stars going. So without wasting any more time, here we go:
- Yesteryear’s superstar Rajesh Khanna aka ‘Kaka’ has been hospitalized in the VIP room of Lilavati Hospital in Mumbai. He complained of uneasiness and is now being taken care of by his estranged wife Dimple Kapadia.
- Trust Vikram Bhatt to come up with something new and dangerous every time he makes films. So the theme of his next film will be ‘wife-swapping’ and will be titled ‘Love Games’. Paoli Dam will play the lead.
- The entire nation is swooning over Ram Gopal Varma’s find Nathalia Kaur, whom he is casting in his upcoming film ‘Department’. But the filmmaker says he found her because of filmmaker Pooja Bhatt.
- Gulshan Devaiah, the vengeful boss of Paoli Dam in ‘Hate Story’, says he enjoyed shooting the steamy scenes with the actress. Although it was difficult to shed clothes at first, he did so when he became comfortable with Paoli.
- Another century hits the nation. Zohra Sehgal, the endearing actress of the film industry, celebrated her 100th birthday. Starting her career in 1935, she was last seen in films like ‘Saawariya’ and ‘Cheeni Kum’. ‘Happy Birthday to the Grand Lady’ was what most celebs tweeted.
- Accidents on film sets are not new. The recent victim of this was Richa Chadda who is playing the lead actress in upcoming film ‘Tamanchey’. She was injured while shooting a stunt sequence.
- The trailers of upcoming film ‘Ishaqzaade’ have impressed Salman Khan a lot. He particularly liked the actress Parineeti Chopra and is all praises for her ever since. Now that’s a great compliment for the newbie!
- Fashionista Sonam Kapoor recently had an open quarrel with one of her followers on Twitter, who taunted star kids for having to struggle harder because of their lack of talent. A brief spat followed and ended with the follower apologizing to the star.
- Bollywood’s “Dhak Dhak Girl” Madhuri Dixit will soon be playing the role of a gangster in Soumik Sen-directed ‘Gulab Gang’. She will also be seen in Vishal Bharadwaj’s film ‘Dedh Ishqiya’. Seems like Madhuri is all set to rock the industry again!
- Handsome hunk John Abraham is very eager to romance his favorite on-screen partner- Abhishek Bachchan in ‘Dostana 2’! The film is said to be naughtier and more wicked than the previous one. We too are eager to see them both together again!
- Ayushmann Khurrana is riding high on the success of his debut film ‘Vicky Donor’. He says people are ‘surprised’ that he can act well, and his talent is not just limited to anchoring. With his film, he has proved that he can act as well.
- Filmmaker Anurag Basu has denied rumors that his film ‘Barfee’ is getting postponed because of lead actress Priyanka Chopra. In fact, he says that the film is almost complete. ‘Barfee’ stars Ranbir Kapoor and Ileana D’Cruz.
- Music composer duo Sajid-Wajid will be composing music for three films of Salman Khan- Dabangg 2, Kick and Sher Khan. They claim that they are going to churn out good music for all films, and not just for Salman Khan.
- If it’s two for Arjun Rampal, it’s ten for Abhay Deol! That’s the number of days each of them took to practice for an item number ‘Paro’ in Prakash Jha’s film ‘Chakravyuh’. The song has been choreographed by Ganesh Acharya and has a ‘tapori’ feeling to it.
That was a brief overview of the day’s events in the big bad world of Bollywood. Come back tomorrow for more such spicy gossip in your favorite section ‘Bollywood Today’!
Post Your Comment Below