- Rani Mukherjee takes a wise step and postpones the release of her upcoming project. Her film was earlier supposed to release just a week after the release of three women centric films. These three films include Kareena’s Heroine, Sridevi’s English Vinglish and Preity’s Ishq In Paris. Rani did not want to lose business due to this competition.
- Tusshar Kapoor says that kids should not watch his next venture, Kyaa Super Kool Hain
Hum. He adds that the A-certificate from the censor board will not affect the movie’s performance. The sequel to Kyaa Kool Hai Hum is being released after 7 long years.
- Producer Dinesh Vijan says that they had de-glam Diana Penty to make her suitable for Meera’s character. The supermodel had to be converted to the shy, awkward girl next door. Dinesh informs that Deepika chose to play Veronica when she was given the script. Saif on the other hand wanted to play Gautam when he came to know about the character.
- Abhishek Bachchan says that people give him much more credit than he actually deserves. He feels that he still needs to learn a lot. He adds that he is his worst critic. He says that Bol Bachchan( his next outing) turned out to be much tougher than it looked. He adds that he really had to work hard for the comedy.
- Hrithik Roshan has two projects waiting for him after his home production Krrish 2. Karan Johar wants to make a film based on The Immortals Of Meluha with him. Imtiaz Ali too wants Hrithik for his next venture. Karan is considering Vidya Balan and Priyanka Chopra to play the female lead. Imtiaz will have to choose between Kareena and Deepika for his film.
- Bollywood insiders are already predicting that Ek The Tiger is going to be a winner. The promo which released today capitalises on the two superstars and also focuses on the storyline. The promo supposedly has all ingredients of becoming the perfect entertainer.
- Bipasha Basu is all set to do her fourth horror film. The film which will be directed by Supran Verma has been titled Aatma. Bipasha has earlier done Raaz and Rakht. She is also doing Raaz 3 with Emraan Hashmi. Apparently the cast of the film has been provided with the incomplete script to make sure the surprise is not revealed to the world.
- Riteish Deshmukh is gets a tattoo finally. Riteish says that it will not be permanent though. It is for his next film where he plays a wannabe DJ. He says that he used his hairstylist Vickrant Marathe as a reference.
- The release of Ranbir Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra starrer Barfi has been delayed by 15 days. New content is being added to the film to make it more conventional and pleasant. Anurag Basu says that he should not be targeted for this. He cited the example of Karan Johar who started at the same time has not been yet completed his film, Student Of The Year.
- King Khan has found a dependable confidant for himself it seems. He says that he confides his deepest fears and secrets in his profession. The actor’s father died when he was 15 and he lost his mother in 1990.
This was all we had for today. We will be back tomorrow with a bang.