Bollygraph has brought the most current news from Bollywood for all those Bollywood enthusiasts. You just need to scroll down to update yourself with the latest happenings of the industry.
- Rumours are that Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor have decided to wed on October 16. The most hyped about couple were supposed to wed in the first part of 2012. Kareena said that she had been asked the same question a million times. She is presently in Turkey where Saif is shooting for Race 2. Kareena says that she will start shooting for Ram Leela once she finishes with Heroine.
- Shahid Kapoor will perform to Southern hits during his performance at this year’s IIFA. The actor is already hosting the award ceremony with Farhan Akhtar. He will be performing on tracks like Apadi Podu and Annathe Adurar. His performance will be choreographed by none other than Prabhu Deva.
- John Abraham says that he has not seen the spoof by Tusshar Kapoor . Tusshar is aping John’s famous pose in his next film, Kya Kool Hai Hum 2. John is currently in Turkey shooting for Race 2. He says that he is excited to work with Tusshar in Shootout At Wadala.
- Vidya Balan says that she was born to wear a sari. She says that aceepting herself has made it easier to face criticism. She is no longer worried about her weight or looks. She says that the wearing the sari makes her look sexy. Vidya believes that she is partly traditional and partly believed in looking sexy.
- Nitin Manmohan has been summoned in an IPL betting case by the Mumbai Crime Branch. The producer has been a part of films like Ready, Yamla Pagla Deewana and Dus. The police suspect that the money used for producing Galli Galli Mein Chor Hain has been provided by illegal betting. The Crime Branch team arrested six bookies a few days back.
- Kareena Kapoor is all set to do an item number in Dabangg 2. She supposedly has finished rehearsing for a week. The song will be a western one unlike Malaika’s Munni. Both Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor wanted the song to be new and fresh. The treatment of the song will be different too.
- Ranveer Singh saya that he was hurt when people said that his father helped him to bag his first role. He says that he wanted to set an example for struggling actors. He says that he was surprised when he got a call from Yash Raj Productions. The actor says that he is fortunate that Band Baaja Baraat was such a huge hit.
- Bhaiyyaji Superhit has been reportedly shelved due to differences between the director and the producers. The Sunny Deol starrer was being directed by Neeraj Pathak and produced by Fauzia Arshi. Neeraj had asked Shubhash Ghai to co produce the movie but Fauzia refused this to happen. This is Sunny’s third film to get stalled after The Man and Ghayal 2.
- Sajid Khan plans to start the shooting of Himmatwala later this year. The film is a remake of the
- Jeetendra starrer of the same name. Ajay Devgn is supposed to play the male lead but the female lead has not been yet finalised. The director has promised that his next film will be an commercial entertainer too.
- Saif Ali Khan is depending on his next film Cocktail to get him the much eluded critical acclaim. His previous outing Agent Vinod was torn apart by the critics. It seems that Saif wants to forget about the débâcle and move on. Cocktail’s trailer has received a warm response from the viewers.
- Actor Ayushmann Khurrana is apparently going great guns. The actor has received much acclaims for his film Vicky Donor. He will be doing Shoojit Sircar’s next film, Humara Bajaj. This film will also be produced by John Abraham like Shoojit’s previous one. He has also signed Rohan Sippy’s next directorial venture. Ayushmann is also doing the sequel of Tere Bin Laden.
With this we come to the end of today’s Bollywood bulletin. We will be back tomorrow with some more fresh news for you.