Bollywood’s first multi-colour film was Kisan Kanya which released in 1937. Bollygraph has assimilated the most exciting news from the colourful world of Bollywood.
- Simran Kaur Mundi refuses to give up on her dreams of a Bollywood career. The actress debuted with Jo Hum Chahein which did not fare well at the box office. She says that as she has taken the plunge already she will not turn away. Simran says that she is open to multistarrer films too.
- Madhuri Dixit is all set to produce films now. An office space in Andheri, in Mumbai has already been bought for the purpose. Mads has already begun talks with several directors. She wants to start the shooting of the film by the beginning of next year. The name of the production house has not been decided yet.
- UTVMotion Pictues has finally finalised the female lead of their forthcoming venture, Chennai Express. It is none other than Deepika Padukone. Deepika had started her career with Om Shanti Om opposite Shahrukh Khan. The stars will now work together again seven years after OSO had released.
- Dharmendra attended his daughter’s wedding and blessed the newly weds. The actor was not spotted in the sangeet and mehendi ceremony pictures. This fuelled rumours that he was absent in these ceremonies. Today he played the role of a perfect father and said that he is extremely happy for the couple. Sunny and Bobby Deol were conspicuous in their absence.
- Sarah Jane Dias initially refused to drive a jeep for a scene for her next film, Kya Super Kool Hai Hum. Apparently the beauty pageant winner-turned-actress does not know to drive. An instructor was hired and she had to learn the basics within three days. The actress has vowed to learn to drive as soon as she gets time.
- Parineeti Chopra admits that getting a film opposite the Khans will be difficult for her due to the age gap. She says that she hopes to work with Ranbir Kapoor, Abhay Deol, Imran Khan, Emraan Hashmi at some point of her career. She says that she is receiving tempting offers inspite of having a contact with the Yash Raj Productions.
- Lara Dutta will make her comeback with Bejoy Nambiar’s David. Bejoy confirms the news and says that Lara will play a very important role in his film. He adds that the actress will star in all three versions of the trilingual film. The film will also star southern stars like Jiiva and Vikram.
- Anushka Sharma snubbed a few media personalities in London recently. The actress attended the press screening of a film where a journalist asked her some questions. Anushka ignored them and acted pretty rudely.
- Seema Seth’s plea was dismissed by Additional Chief Magistrate. The author had accused Madhur Bhandarkar and the producers of Fashion of stealing her concept. The grounds for rejection was that themes or concepts does not have copyrights.
- Arjun Kapoor claims that his busy schedules have not affected his relationships with friends. The young actor believes that there is no point in working so hard that one does not have time for his friends. Arjun also says that he is glad to have such awesome and understanding friends. He adds that he watches movies and plays football with his friends like a normal guy.
Now we have to bid farewell to you. We hope to see you tomorrow at the same place and time.
Post Your Comment Below