One needs to keep oneself updated about the latest happenings. Bollygraph is here to update you about the latest happenings in Bollywood.
- Katrina Kaif will be dressing up as a man for her next film. The actor will be using prosthetics for the Yash Raj Productions, Dhoom 3. Earlier Hrithik Roshan had a number of prosthetic looks in Dhoom 2. The film which also stars Aamir Khan is already gaining a lot of publicity.
- Shahid Kapoor says that the 1960s portion of his next film is a tribute to the greatest stars of that era. Teri Meri Kahaani which also stars Priyanka Chopra talks about three different eras. Kunal Kohli apparently wanted to pay a tribute to stars like Dev Anand ,Dilip Kumar and Raj Kapoor. Shahid plays a struggling musician of that period. He says that portion of the film is inspired by these legendary actors. He went on to say that no one can do what these stars have done.
- Salman Khan will turn a fitness trainer for his ex girlfriend Katrina Kaif. The actor initially was giving Katrina fitness tips. Now the superstar has decided to train her himself. Katrina is preparing for her daring role in Dhoom 3 where she needs to do a lot of stunts. Salman had earlier acted as a fitness guru for The Ishaqzaade lad Arjun Kapoor. He had also helped Hrithik Roshan to build his enviable body.
- Apparently Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone are re-kindling their romance in Udaipur. The actors are there to shoot for their next film Yeh Jawaani Hai Diwani. Sources reveal that the actors are shooting romantic scenes in historical sites. They are rumoured to spend a lot of time together,on the sets and after shooting. The actors are reportedly staying at Udai Vilas, the heritage hotel. According to sources Ranbir likes spending the evenings with Deepika.
- The makers of the sequel of Umrao Jaan are trying to get Rekha to do a cameo in their film. The actor had received her first National Award for her legendary role in the 1981 film. Now the director Muzaffar Ali wants to make his come back in Bollywood. The director has asked the scriptwriter of the original Javed Siddiqui to write the script of the sequel. The talented duo will be working together after 30 long years.
- Sunidhi Chauhan refuses to call songs like Sheila Ki Jawaani, Dekh Le, Beedi and Mehboob Mere item numbers. She says that these are definitely special songs, picturised in a special way and succeed in drawing more attention. The singer says that she likes singing these special songs. Sunidhi was felicitated at the Mega Musical Concert in Nagaon in Assam last Wednesday.
- The sequel to Tere Bin Laden has been announced and the shooting will begin soon. Tere Bin Laden, A Yash Raj Productions went on to become a huge hit and launched Ali Zafar in Bollywood. The sequel will be called Tere Bin Laden 3.0 and the pre production works have already begun. Abhishek Sharma has said that the cast of his previous film will be retained in the sequel as well.
- Director Timangshu Dhulia has started the shooting of Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster Returns . The film is a sequel of last year’s film Saheb Biwi and Gangster. It is probably the quickest sequel to a film ever. The cast includes Jimmy Sheirgill, Soha Ali Khan, Irrfan Khan, Deepraj Rana , Sitaram Pancha and Raj Babbar. While Soha, Irrfan and Raj Babbar are new additions to the cast the rest have been a part of the prequel.
- Imtiaz Ali had the opportunity to play the lead in the film Dekh Indian Circus. The director was approached by Chirag Shah and Mahaveer Jain , the producers of the film. Though Imtiaz was impressed with the script he did not want to act in the film. He agreed to present and promote the film. The reason behind this is he thought that his name will help the film to reach out to a greater number of people. Imtiaz was floored with the end results when the director and the producers showed the film to him.
- Director Dibakar Banerjee has decided to take a break and is busy holidaying in Himachal Pradesh. He has finished with the shooting and the post production work of his next directorial venture, Shanghai. Abhay Deol and Emraan Hashmi are requesting him to come back and take part in the promotional activities. Both the actors are excited to see the the hype that is being generated about the film.
- Last week the mud slinging between Ram Gopal Verma and Sanjay Dutt had officially begun. Vivek Oberoi who is a part of both the camps has decided to stay away from the controversy. The actor has been keeping a low profile and is busy with his work. The actor has already been involved in multiple controversies which has afftected his career. Clearly vivek has learnt his lesson and does not want to repeat his mistakes.
Thus we come to an end of the news bulletin. Come back tomorrow for more news from the world of fame and glamour.