PricewaterhouseCoopers predicts that the total revenue of Bollywood would increase to 4 billion over the next five years. That surely sounds huge. Now moving on to our aggregation of today’s news which are equally huge.
- Bollywood insiders are sure that Ek Tha Tiger will go on to become a superhit. The theatrical promo has managed to impress one and all. A source reveals that this film has a specific story to tell. Unlike other Salman Khan movies it does not depend on his star power only.
- Neetu Chandra says that she sports a typical Indian look in her next film. The Indo-Greek film has been titled Home Sweet Home. Neetu was last seen in 2011 in the film Kuch Luv Jaisa. She is also shooting for Kusar Prasad Ka Bhoot with Randeep hooda and Paresh Rawal.
- Scott Speer, the director of Step Up Revolution takes a lot of interest in Bollywood Films. The director loves the way dance and music is used in Hindi flicks. Scott was really impressed with Hrithik Roshan’s dance performances in Kites and Dhoom 3.
- A.R.Rahman is all set to compose a song for the London Olympics. The Academy award winner team of Danny Boyle and Rahman will come together to compose the song for the opening ceremony. It will be a part of the medley in the ceremony which is being directed by Boyle.
- Sources reveal that Priyanka is busy introspecting after the failure of Teri Meri Kahaani. The actress surely had a good run at the Box Office with Don 2 and Agneepath but she had trivial roles in both the films. She just has a single film in the pipeline, Barfi which keeps getting delayed. People feel that she should be more careful about choosing the right films.
- Rishi and Neetu Kapoor will be seen in the Shahrukh starrer produced by YRF. The star couple will be playing Vicky Khanna and Pinky Kapoor from Kabhi Kabhie. Sources reveal that the chemistry between Shahrukh Khan and Katrina does not look very promising. The Yash Raj Productions must be trying to add some spice to the storyline.
- The Delhi Police are roping in Malaika Arora Khan to host a road safety show. They feel that she will be the perfect person to convey the message especially to women. Apparently the cast of Cocktail will join Malaika in the awareness campaign too.
- Priyadarshan wants to work with Aamir Khan in a film based on HIV Aids. The director however has not been able to complete the script of the film due to lack of free time. Priyadarshan says that he has been working on the script for more than two years. He adds that he will approach the superstar when he completes the script.
- Puja Bhatt is pretty upset these days. Why? Well the Censor Board has given an A certificate to the song promo of Jism 2. This implies that she cannot buy TV slots to publicize the music of the film. Pooja has decided to release the uncensored versions of the promo on internet.
- Katrina Kaif will be playing a ballet dancer in her upcoming project, Ek Tha Tiger. The actress has already proved her dancing skills in songs like Sheila and Chikni Chameli. Reportedly the character in called Zoya in the film.
It is time for us to conclude this Bollywood repertoire. Be prepared for some more tidings from the tinsel town tomorrow.