Do you want to know the latest updates from Bollywood right now? Then all you have to do is scroll down.
- Vivek Oberoi takes a dig at mighty Salman Khan, yet again. Yes you heard us right the actor takes a potshot at the senior actor again. When asked which film was bigger between Ek The Tiger and Sher he replied that Sher is considered to be larger than tiger usually. The actor who used to be too outspoken had apparently learnt his lesson and apologized to him. It seems that he has forgotten the lesson and is back to his self destructive ways.
- All the known and the relatively unknown celebrities from Bollywood had attended Karan Johar’s birthday bash. The only celebrity who gave this much talked about birthday party a miss was John Abraham. The star failed to show up at his Dostana producer’s party. Two reasons are being considered by the media. Maybe he did not want to run into his ex-girlfriend Bipasha Basu. Otherwise he did not want the limelight to be on his fiancée Priya.
- Arjun Kapoor is all set to shoot for his next film. Arjun will reportedly have a double role in the film which will be produced by Yash Raj Chopra. The actor says that the double role is not a risk for an inexperienced actor like him. Instead he is considering it as a challenge to prove that he can handle two roles at a time. Arjun considers Salman Khan’s double role in Judwaa one of the best among the double roles played by all actors.
- Shahrukh Khan thinks that his past failures have taught him to be humble. He said that the period of failure he experienced as the Kolkata Knight Riders has changed him. He had learnt that both success and failure are a part of life. He said that the team had been working very hard for the last three to four years and the results was the proof of it.
- Amitabh Bachchan says that he is not a salesman but an actor. The veteran actor who endorses numerous brands and products says that talent is not present in him. He says the current trade of going to any extent to promote one’s film amuses him. He does not think spending crores in promoting the film makes the film a hit. Amitabh says that even Rajnikanth agreed to him.
- Sanjay Leela Bansali says that Guzaarish was the happiest film he has ever made. For him the criticism he received for Saawariya was more heartbreaking. He says that he could have never moved on if he had not gone to direct the opera in France. He says that he will be composing again for his next film Ram Leela. He calls Kareena a powerhouse of talent and Ranveer a spontaneous actor.
- Sonam Kapoor calls her biggest rival Katrina Kaif shameless. The outspoken actress said that she would like to give Katrina a bouquet of flowers. The reason being that she has a certain kind of shamelessness to do the films that she has been doing. She goes on to call herself a trendsetter. She says that when it comes to fashion she is the only person to be talked about.
- Rumours are that King Khan will be performing at this year’s IIFA awards. He had performed in Canada at last year’s IIFA too. This time he will be enthralling his fans in Singapore by performing to songs from Ra-one and Don2. Word is that Hrithik Roshan will be performing at the same event. The actor who is a great dancer will be performing on tracks from Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara. The entire event will be choreographed by the very talented Prabhu Deva.
- Vidya Balan received the this year’s Prabha Khaitan Puraskar. The National Award winner received this award from the Governor of west Bengal, M.K.Narayanan in Kolkata. Prabha Khaitan Puraskar is warded to women who have excelled in different fields. The actress said that she was extremely honoured to receive this award. Shabana Azmi had received this award back in 1996.
- The shooting of cocktail has turned a deserted beach in Cape Town into a party spot. The cast shot the song Tumi Ho Bandhu on the beach which has become a rage soon after its release. Dinesh Vijan, the co producer had called the best DJ in town to play on the beach. Within a few hours people started gathering and soon the place looked like a real party. Now that the cast has left Cape Town the beach has become one of the most happening party spots of Cape Town.
- Dipannita Sharma treats her acting career as a means of getting creative satisfaction. The actress made her debut opposite Milind Soman in 16 December. She went on to do Jodi Breakers and Ladies v/s Ricky Bahl. She has not signed a new film yet and promises to announce the signing of her next film in public. She is busy with her yacht hiring business and is focussing on that right now.
Now you can claim to be updated with the hottest news from the tinsel town. Join us tomorrow for tomorrow’s news updates.
Post Your Comment Below