If you have joined us here it means that you are interested in knowing about the latest happenings in Bollywood. So without a delay we will start off with today’s report right from the lives of your favourite celebrities.
- Amitabh Bachchan repeats his famous egg act from his film, Amar Akbar Antony in the title track of Bol Bachchan. In the 1977 film, Big B is seen stepping out of an egg wearing a tuxedo. 35 years later he is repeating the act for Bol Bachchan. This time he is seen wearing a black bandhgala but is looking as charming just as he did back in 1977. The other difference is that the ladies dancing with him are much bolder than the ones who performed with him in 1977.
- Rowdy Rathode proves to be a bigger opener than this year’s other blockbuster, Agneepath. It has managed to collect a huge amount of 48.5 crore already. This is Akshay’s first solo hit since the 2008 hit, Singh Is Kingg. Akshay has tweeted a big thanks to his fans. The film has him back in his action hero avatar.
- Vidya Balan and Farhan Akhtar will be working with each other in the sequel of Pyaar Ke Side Effects. The film will be called Shaadi Ke Side Effects and will be directed by Saket Choudhary. The film will continue where PKSE had ended. Farhan says that the script of this film is moving but funny at the same time. Producer Pritish Nandy says that the cast is intelligent just like the film.
- Rumours are that Ajay Devgn had a fling with Kangana Ranaut in 2010. The actors have acted together in films like Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai, Rascals and Tezz. The report states that the actors started their secret affair during the shooting of Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai. Apparently Kajol, Ajay’s star wife had threatened to leave with their kids. However the couple seemed to be at much ease at Karan Johar’s birthday party.
- Actress Vidya Balan says that she is nervous about doing a comedy. The actress will start shooting for her first comedy flick, Ghanchakkar from August. Though she refuses to reveal anything about her character she says that she is very excited about the film. The film is about Emran Hashmi getting conned by two conmen.
- Dibabkar Banerjee says that women are better at work than men. He says that maximum members of his crew are female. According to him they possess superior communication skills than men. They are also better at synchronizing things. Dibakar admits that his producer, his editor, his co-writer and his production designer are the four women responsible for his success.
- Shahid Kapoor and Prianka Chopra were spotted taking a ride in the former’s Jaguar. The actors had a short but much hyped about affair in the past. Now they are doing a film with each other again. Both of them had visited a radio station for a promotional activity. Shahid reportedly asked Piggy Chops to ride along to their next promotional event.
- Sharman Joshi is extremely busy promoting his next film, Ferrari Ki Sawaari. The hard work seems to have affected his health adversely. The actor fainted in his car after coming to the end of a rather taxing promotional journey from Mumbai to Surat and Ahmedabad. The actor is fine after taking some much required rest. He is the solo lead of the film and is expected to be present at all the promotional events.
- Mansi Aggarwal says that Dibakar Banerjee wanted the picturisation of Bharat Mata Ki Jai to be violent and spontaneous. The song features Emraan Hashmi and Pitobash and talks about the corruption prevalent in the country. The talented choreographer has worked in films like Gulaal, Shanghai, Rock The Shaadi and Dev D. She says that Pitobash is a natural performer and Emraan the quintessential star.
- Aditya Roy Kapoor has signed the sequel of the 1990 hit film, Aashiqui. Mohit Suri, the director of the film wanted to sign a fresh face for the flick. Aditya had impressed him at the auditions held. Rumours are that there will be two lead couples in the film. Earlier the actor had acted in films like Guzaarish and Action Replayy.
- Emraan Hashmi says that he deliberately stays away from stardom. He says that it takes a lot of self control to maintain oneself despite the adulation and criticism one receives. The acor says that he knows that he is not a star when the cameras are not rolling. The actor has already deliverd a hit in Jannat 2 and is expecting his next film, Shanghai to do well too.
We hope that we have been able to keep our word. We will surely be back for some more entertaining information from the glittering world of the stars.
Post Your Comment Below