1. Beginning with the hottest Bolly couple which, sadly, broke up recently. You get that right. Bipasha Basu and John Abraham are the topic of discussion here. They will be seen in Ekta Kapoor’s next film, but reportedly, Bipasha has only a few scenes and an item number to do. Whatever it is, we would love to see them together on screen again!
2. Talking about separated couples, we have some news about Katrina Kaif and Salman Khan as well. The actress, who has become an item number favorite, now wishes to do one in her ex-beau’s upcoming film ‘Dabangg 2’. Time will tell how Salman arranges things for her.
3. Shah Rukh Khan has been made the brand ambassador of Prayag Film City in West Bengal. The 1000-crore project, which will be spread over 2700 acres, will be constructed in West Midnapore.
4. VJ-turned actor Ayushmann Khurrana feels that acting in films is not as easy as is anchoring on television. Things have been pretty good for him till now as he has not been typecast as an actor of any particular genre. His ‘youth icon’ image has helped him garner a special audience, is what the actor and ‘singer’ comments.
5. Choreographer and recently-turned filmmaker Remo D’Souza regards Madhuri Dixit as the ‘goddess of dancing’. He feels she is too high to be compared to the present bunch of actresses like Kareena, Priyanka, or Katrina (no offences intended, though!). Find out more!
6. IPL has become one helluva starry affair! In all the previous seasons, there has not been a single time that celebs have not graced the stands with their presence. And this time, beauty queen Priyanka Chopra is set to perform a ‘lavani’ in the IPL match to be held in Pune, between Pune Warriors and Kings XI Punjab. The dance will be choreographed by Ganesh Hegde.
7. Ever heard of God-brother in the film industry? Ayushmann Khurrana has one. Guess who? His producer John Abraham! The latter finds Khurrana best suited for his film ‘Vicky Donor’ and is confident that he will do well. That’s for us to find out Mr. Bhai!
8. There’s some happy news for all Neil Nitin Mukesh fans! The actor-singer will star in Bijoy Nambiar’s next film, in which he will play the role of ‘David’. South star Vikram will also be seen in the film, which is supposed to be shot in London.
9. Anil Kapoor will be seen in his ‘tapori’ avatar once again, in upcoming flick ‘Khiladi 786’. The actor, known for his trademark dialogue ‘Jhakaas’ will have Akshay Kumar and Himesh Reshammiya (again?) as co-stars. The film is scheduled to release on Diwali this year.
10. The bright and vibrant city of Patiala has wooed filmmaker-actor-singer Farhan Akhtar, while he was shooting for his next ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’. He recently tweeted about how he ‘felt at home’ and is waiting for an opportunity to return to the place.
11. Our very own bubbly and chirpy Preity Zinta is nervous! For what? For performing at the upcoming IPL match in Pune. On 8th April, Preity’s team Kings XI Punjab will face home team Pune Warriors. Preity’s performance has been choreographed by Ganesh Hegde, who has also choreographed Priyanka Chopra, as we mentioned some time back.
12. Sunny Deol was Varanasi on Tuesday to shoot a promotional song for his film ‘Mohalla Assi’. A convoy of 100 boats has been used in the song. The film will be directed by Dr. Chandraprakash Dwivedi, and will star Ravi Kishen and Mukesh Tiwari alongside the ‘Ghayal’ star.
13. Every child wants a unique gift from their grandparents. Guess what granddad Bachchan wants to give his granddaughter Navya Naveli? American singer Kate Perry’s precious autograph! He recently posted on his blog about Navya’s love for the singer. Now that’s a unique gift, don’t you think?
14. Another news about the IPL! Royal Challengers Bangalore owner Sidharth Mallya has roped in a fashion designer to up the glamour of his team’s merchandise. Kunal Rawal is a famous designer, who has designed for Shahid and Sonam Kapoor.
That’s all for today! Come back tomorrow for more such hot news right here!