Bollygraph is your trustworthy source of all news from Bollywood. We are here to inform you about the incidents that took place in the tinsel town today.
- Asin has signed Khiladi 786 opposite Akshay Kumar. Asin says that she is waiting for the production house to confirm this. She feels that Akshay is a perfect co-actor as he is hard working and disciplined. Asin says that she is looking forward to more meaty roles in the commercial format in the future. She also says that the best way to be ahead in the rat race is by not thinking about it.
- Kunal Kohli is very excited about his forthcoming directorial venture, Teri Meri Kahaani. He says that directing this film was three times difficult than making any other movie. This film talks about three different eras and so it was difficult for him to connect the three stories.Kunal says that he wants the film to appeal to the mass as a whole. He says that the portion representing the 1960s is his favourite.
- Shahrukh Khan’s absence at this year’s IIFA awards will be compensated by the presence of another Khan. Reportedly Salman Khan has agreed to perform in the Lion City of Singapore. The award will be a three day event and will start on 7th June. The events include the IIFA premiere, IIFA Rocks and the main awards ceremony. As we reported earlier Farhan Akhtar and Shahid Kapoor will be hosting the entire event.
- Sonu Sood will not be playing the character of Chedi Singh in the sequel of Dabanng. He says that the character did not seem justified when the script was narrated to him. The actor confirms that all is well between Arbaaz and him. The actor also says that playing the Dawood’s role will be a challenge for him. He feels that finally all his struggle is paying off.
- Prabhu Deva is surely a very happy man. His Rowdy Rathode is working wonders in the box office and the next film he is acting in is based on his passion. He will be acting along with Ganesh Acharya in the film Any Body Can Dance(ABCD). The film is a 3D dance flick directed by Remo D’Souza. Prabhu says that the dancers in the film are much better than him. Apparently it was difficult for him to match steps with them.
- Priyanka Chopra has been bonding with Arpita Khan since Karan Johar’s birthday bash. Arpita who is Salman Khan’s sister tweeted about their ‘friendship without benefit’. Rumours are that Priyanka is trying to revive her friendship with Salman. Priyanka who used to be a prominent figure in the SRK camp recently had a fight with his wife. Wonder if she really has a hidden agenda behind this friendship.
- Pooja Bhatt will be dubbing for Sunny Leone in her next film. Jism 2 which stars Sunny Leone and Randeep Hooda is being directed and co-produced by Pooja. Pooja says that her father insisted that she should do the dubbing. Even the crew of the film advised her to do the dubbing herself as she knows the character the best.
- Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor will be working with each other in Yash Chopra’s next directorial venture. The couple delivered a number of hits in the 80s. Their last film, Do Dooni Chaar was a huge hit and went on to win the National Awards. The Yash Chopra film will star Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma. The Yash Raj Productions spokesperson confirmed the news of the Kapoor couple doing a cameo in the film.
- Raj Kumar Hirani’s father Suresh Hirani passed away on 4th of June. He had been suffering for a long time. A number of celebrities attended Raj Kumar Hirani’s father’s funeral and offered their condolences to him. Personalities like Vidhu Vinod Chopra, Boman Irani, Swanand Kirkire, Sharman Joshi, Raageshwari Loomba and Aamir Khan attended the funeral.
- Emraan Hashmi says that he is looking forward to working with an experienced actress like Kareena Kapoor. The two of them have reportedly signed Karan Johar’s next film. This is the first time Emraan has been paired with a more experienced actress in a film. He says that it will provide him with an opportunity to gain experience.
- Akshay Kumar’s next film Joker got postponed by a fortnight. The actor had a long meeting with Sirish Kunder. The director and UTV about the delay. The film has been delayed to ensure that the quality of the film is not compromised with. Akshay is on a high after the success of Housefull 2 and Rowdy Rathode. He wants his next film to do really well too.
So this is the inside news from Bollywood for today. For more tomorrow watch this space.
Post Your Comment Below