Bollygraph is back at it’s duty today. We are here to update you with the latest news from Bollywood and the lives of it’s stars.
- Sonakshi Sinha is planning to visit Bihar soon according to her father. Shatrughan Sinha says that Sonakshi’s Patna visit is being chalked out. People had been questioning about her intentions behind not visiting her home state recently. Shatrughan says that Sonakshi has inherited her beauty and confidence from her mother and himself respectively. He is very proud of the way Sonakshi held her own in the Akshay Kumar film.
- Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif are being forced to stay indoors due to heavy rainfall. The celebrities are in Thailand for the shooting of Ek Tha Tiger. Sources reveal that they bonded with each other while staying indoors. They talked about the weather, about Katrina’s fitness regime and the film. The entire shoot was not delayed by the rain thankfully. Only a few scenes involving action were postponed.
- Priyanka Chopra has been trying to bond with stars who are not so pleased with her. After bonding with Salman’s sister she dropped in on the sets of Heroine. The film stars Kareena who had a troubled relationship with Piggy Chops. Priyanka spend quite a bit of time bonding with the actress. She later tweeted about her visit and the time she spent with Kareena.
- Muzaffar Ali wants the Sepoy Mutiny of 1857 to be the backdrop of his next directorial project. The director is making a sequel of the legendary film, Umrao Jaan. The film is going to be set in Awadh like his previous movies. Muzaffar says that finding an actress who would be strong and sensitive enough to play the protagonist. Like his other films his muse would be a woman.
- Sharman Joshi had to gain weight for his upcoming film, Ferrari Ki Sawaari. He is playing a gentle and jovial character in the film. His nose was made up to look more sharpened and his ears were made to jut out. The actor says that he forgot about his diet for a while. He says that as an actor he enjoyed doing the film without pressurizing himself.
- Ram Gopal Verma was not given the permission to shoot at the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus. The director and his team had visited the officials of the public relations department to ask for permission. The officials asked him to contact the Railway Board in Delhi. The director had started scouting for locations for his most ambitious project, The Attacks of 26/11. The railway officials feel that the scenes should be sensitive enough.
- John Abraham says that he wants a quiet wedding without much of the usual publicity. The actor whose recent stint as a producer was very successful also wants to direct a film in the future. The actor had a long relationship with the sensuous Bipasha Basu in the past. He is reportedly seeing Priya Raunchal who is a banker. John says that he is waiting for the right moment to get married.
- Anand L Rai is all excited about his forthcoming venture, Raanjhnaa. The director of Tanu Weds Manu has managed to rope in Dhanush and Sonam Kapoor for his film .Now A. R. Rahman is all set to direct the music of his film. The expectations from the film got even bigger because of this. People will be waiting for the Rahman and Dhanush combination.
- Sunny Deol and Arshad Warsi will be acting together once again. The duo last seen in Jaani Dushman will be working with each other in Bhaiyaaji Superhit. The film also has Tusshar Kapoor playing a pivotal role. The actors will be trying to revive the chemistry that was present between Sanjay Dutt and Arshad. The film also stars Ameesha Patel and even Preity Zinta might join the cast.
- Word on the street is that three actresses are being considered to play the female lead in the film 2 States. The film is based on the book written by Chetan Bhagat which has the same name. Sources say that all the above mentioned actresses have a good relation with the producer, Sajid Nadiadwala. Imran is playing the role of the Punjabi hero in the film.
- Actress Soha Ali Khan has lost weight and is looking as sensuous as ever. The actress has shed those extra kilos as is evident from the her photo shoot for a magazine. Soha reveals that her knees have remained podgy and that she is not very accustomed with workouts. She says the secret behind her killer abs is her regimen which comprised of squats and yoga.
This is all we had for today. We expect you to come back tomorrow for tomorrow’s news.
Post Your Comment Below