Want to catch up with the latest happenings in the lives of your favourite celebrities? Bollygraph is the perfect place to be in that case! Here is a look up at the most amazing happenings of the day coming straight from the glamour world.
- John Abraham is all set to be a part of Farah Khan’s Happy New Year. Shahrukh Khan has been already finalized to play the main lead, while John will be cast in an equally important role.
- Kangana Ranaut has always managed to create a stir with her Fashion sense. This time around, her tattoos are in the spotlight. She has got two tattoos now, one on her neck and the recent one on her ankle.
- Ranbir Kapoor, while shooting for his upcoming film Barfee, got injured while filming a chase sequence. The actor still showed professionalism and went ahead to complete the shoot. Actor Anurag Basu was highly vocal in his praise regarding the professional approach of Ranbir.
- After the news that the release of Ishaqzaade got preponed by a week, its publicity is being made over all corners! Priyanka Chopra has now urged people to watch her cousin Parineeti Chopra in their nearest theaters.
- Ceilina Jaitley has introduced her twins Winston and Viraaj to the Twitter world. Ceilina has opened twitter accounts for both kids and shared some tweets as well!
- Neil Nitin Mukesh is getting closer to Jannat girl Sonal Chauhan these days. Both are slated to work together in a movie titled 3G, which is based on the 3G spectrum scam. Neil however denied being close to Sonal, stating they are just friends.
- Ahmed Khan, who is a dear friend of both Ranbir Kapoor as well as Shahid Kapoor, was recently caught up in a dilemma. Both actors requested for the ace choreographer’s services around the same time. Ahmed gave the nod to Ranbir in the end. Ahmed ahd made his first film Paathshaala with childhood friend Shahid Kapoor and is reportedly upset he couldn’t assist him this time.
- Neil Nitin Mukesh has stated that he is very thankful to Sriram Raghavan for making him learn punctuality. The actor in an interview also stated that he is happy with the work he has done and is looking forward to do comedy roles in future.
- Saif Ali Khan and mother Sharmila Tagore will preside over a tournament in Bhopal named after Late Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi. Bhopal is Saif’s hometown and the actor will now get to spend some time off from his busy schedule with Mom.
- Shahid Kapoor has been stalked by a girl, who seems to be obsessed with him. The girl who is said to be in her early 30’s, has had a troubled past and has been stalking Shahid for quite a while now. Things turned serious when the girl turned out at Shahid’s apartment at odd hours in the morning. The actor got pretty scared incidentally and decided to call the security.
- After turning a mother for the very first time, Aishwarya Rai is reportedly keen on having a second baby soon. A noted film critic, who happens to be Aishwarya’s friend, has circulated this news. Ash has travelled to Dubai with her baby to participate in a film festival.
- Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan apparently had a huge tiff in public. The couple who are in Dubai for an awards ceremony, fought after Ash lost her cool on husband Abhi over a simple issue.
Keep visiting. We will be back with more.