If hot Bollywood news and gossip is something you cannot live without, then you are the right place! This segment brings to you the daily dose of all that B-town witnessed today. I am sure you would be eager to know more about Bollywood activities and your favorite stars! Without wasting any time, here we go:
- First of all, there is some sad news for Shahid Kapoor fans! The actor, who desperately wants to do a film with Karan Johar, will now have to wait for some more time before he can fulfill his wish. Kapoor was all set to work with Johar in the Tamil remake of a film, but the latter opted out at the last minute, leaving our poor boy disappointed.
- Fast friends Shah Rukh Khan and Juhi Chawla, who have worked in films like ‘Yes Boss’, ‘Duplicate’, and ‘Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani’, will now feature together in an advertisement. The ad has been directed by Kabir Sadanand, who has also done an ad with King Khan before.
- Our ‘Dabangg’ heroine is surely beginning to learn the tactics of the industry. Sonakshi Sinha, who has films like ‘Joker’, ‘Rowdy Rathore’, ‘Lootera’ and ‘Once Upon A Time In Mumbai 2’ in her kitty, has refused to do a film with Shahid Kapoor. She rejected the remake of Tamil film ‘Vettai’ as she did not find the role suitable enough for her.
- Amongst all the tensions of life, it is a welcome break to have a laugh or two. With this objective in mind, debutant director Rakesh Mehta is making a comedy film titled ‘Life Ki Toh Lag Gayi’. The story of the film revolves around four characters in different corners of Mumbai.
- Chetan Bhagat has a special bond with Bollywood. After ‘Five Point Someone’ and ‘One Night @ The Call Center’, it is time for another book of the writer to be made into a film. ‘Rock On!!’ director Abhishek Kapoor will be directing the film, which is set to go on floors sometime this month. The cast has not been revealed.
- Twitter has two new members in its family. Celina Jaitly has gifted her two-week old twin babies a Twitter account each. She tweets on their behalf and loves to share their news with her followers.
- Guess who is going to make an appearance at the prestigious red carpet of the 65th Cannes Film Festival? Bollywood hotbod Arjun Rampal! He is the brand ambassador of Chivas, the official partner of the festival. He also wishes his film ‘Heroine’ to be screened at the event. Big dreams!
- Ever wondered who could be Uma Thurman in the desi version of ‘Kill Bill’? Well, it’s Neetu Chandra. The actress will be doing dangerous stunts in the film, and that too, all by herself. Things will not be very difficult as she holds a black belt in martial arts. Another action heroine in the industry!
- Trust the big fat mouths of the industry to come up with something or the other every time! Kamaal R. Khan, who calls himself KRK, tweeted that Asin is a greater star than Kareena Kapoor, because the former has a success rate of 66%, while the latter has only 6% success rate to her credit. Bolly definitely needs a break from such blabbermouths!
- Bindu’s iconic ‘Mona Darling’ will always be remembered, not for any personal achievement, but just for her name. And the remake of the cult film ‘Zanjeer’ will have a new ‘Mona Darling’- Mahie Gill, who will reportedly sport a bikini in the film.
- The ‘Bad Boy’ of Bollywood is making us wonder about his plans of becoming a ‘gay icon’. His recent stint of wearing tight-fitted pink trousers at the IPL ceremony few days back has grabbed many eyeballs, and it would be interesting to know if the actor, who stands up for humanitarian causes, will support the gay community also.
- Debutant director Vikram Sandhu says his film ‘Dream’ is not related to the life of late actress Divya Bharti in any way. There were rumors that the film will be a biopic on the life of the young actress who died a tragic death at age 19 years.
We know how much you crave for more, so here we bid farewell, with the promise that we will be back again with more such spicy news tomorrow!
Post Your Comment Below