Daily dose of news from the tinsel town is at your service. Summed up here is news that kept the B-Town going:
- Kajol and SRK paired up once again in KJo’s next. Karan Johar is all set to pair up his onscreen favourite couple in his next project. Sources revealed that KJ is pondering over a project that is likely to be with the Badshah of Bwud, and Kajol as always is his lucky charm. They are to team up sometime soon.
- Ali Zafar, who is just three films old has been invited to Cannes and is all geared up and thrilled to the core on his international appearance. Adding cherry to the cake is that the actor would be celebrating his Bday on 18th at Cannes itself,so its big this time for this charmer.
- Anupam Kher stated “The Silver Lining Playbook (2012) was my first film” after seeing the dedication of Holly stars like Robert De Niro, Bradley Cooper, Chris Tucker, Jennifer Lawrence and Jackie Weaver, etc. In order to match up with the dedication he would go on long walks or shut himself from the world and go over and over again with his dialogues.
- Making a special appearance in “Ferrari Ki Sawari” would be the Master Blaster, Sachin himself, on special request put forward by Vidhu Vinod Chopra. This is Sachin’s Bollywood Debut and reports say Sachin agreed to the cameo and even consented on his name being used in the film. We all are anticipatorily waiting to see Sachin on the Big Screen. Way to go Sachin.
- Ayushman Khurrana the natural Punjabi Munda expected to be criticized for Vicky Donor but is full-on excited with the reception and the praises he is receiving post his movie, Vicky Donor. He is very promising and in future we will surely get to see more of him.
- Its time to take you pick this Friday, as hitting the theatres is Dangerous Ishq- Karishma’s comeback, and Ishaqzaade- Newbie Arjun Kapoor’s debut. Besides having their surnames ”Kapoor” common, now Karishma and Arjun also share the same release date for their respective movies.
- Emran Hashmi has been making news of lately and now to add onto the list is that Emran wants to do riskier films rather than stick to one type or play safe. After the Box office verdict of Jannat 2, Emran wants to do more films risking rather than playing around safe like certain actors do.
- Delhi Belly is all suited to release in Hong Kong, after Tamil its Cantonese subtitles for the com-flick that created ripples pre and post its release.
Watch this space for more updates from the B-Town and the B-Towners.
Post Your Comment Below