Notice Regarding Online Behavioral Advertising.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our Web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit www.networkadvertising.org.
Personal Information Collection
Even though this website does not require that you provide it with personal information you may need to provide us with this information if you wish to sign up. We collect information such as telephone number, name, email address etc. We strongly advise that people who are concerned about their personal information not submit it to us via the site.
Collection Of Misc. Pieces of Information/Cookies
Our cookies don’t collect specific identity related information, just information relating to your computer settings, internet connection, OS and your IP address. It will also collect your browsing patters and geographic location.
The advertising on our website is from our advertising partners that serve ads based on what our readers are interested in. This ensures better targeted ads and fewer ads for the general visitor. The information that the ads are based on is not specific i.e. street address, email or phone number but rather general information relating to your time on the site. Google as a third party vender uses a special DART cookie to serve ads on our website and other websites. If you don’t want to have this DART cookie on your computer, you can opt out .
Using Your Information
By agreeing to use this website you are agreeing to us collecting information so that we are able to provide you much better site services as well as help develop our business. The purpose of collecting this information includes:
• Recognizing who you are i.e. returning visitor or new one.
• The information will be used to personalize the site and further develop based on your browsing habits.
• The information will also enable us to inform you of the latest changes and updates i.e. the latest news, reviews and other interesting information.
• It will also help us deal and respond to your comments as well as other information you may send through.
• This information also enables you to share content on this website or snipes of it with people in your network.
• It will also assist us in compiling statistical data for logical as well as technical analysis
Sharing of Your Personal Info
By using this website you are agreeing to the following:
• You agree that we may disclose the information you provide to us about yourself
• We may or may not supply your information to businesses aka third parties based on your consent.
• We also reserve the right to disclose your information to law enforcement authorities and regulatory authorities in order to comply with existing laws such as the Data protection act of 1998.
• We may also sell, or transfer the information describe above to private or government third parties which may be as a result of a consolidation, sale, merger or transfer of assets etc.
How the share this facility works?
Before using this service and providing us with the name and email address of a third party be sure to get their consent first, since all private information shared will fall under the policies mentioned on this page.
Safeguards And Security
It’s important for every internet user to realize that data transmission over the internet cannot be 100% secure and so it’s impossible for us to guarantee the security of the information you provide to us. However every possible measure is taken to ensure that the data i.e. your personal data is protected from unauthorized access by the use of the latest encryption technology. In addition to the safe guards we use your information is also safeguarded by the 1998 Data Protection Act. This act obligates us to use your data fairly and lawfully. For more information on how the Data Protection Act of 1998 can help in safeguarding your rights please read though the following website: www.ico.gov.uk
Reviewing your Personal Information
If for whatever reason you need to review the information we have on you or receive copies of its details or have any queries about the information you provided us with then please email us.